Colourful visual histories set to music

I saw these and went ‘Wow’.

8 Likes

Wow! indeed Richard.
I’m primarily a visual guy and this is so well done.
Thanks for the share :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Richard,
Thanks for sharing,…what a cosy tune with a nice subject,… we are such a funny species, :face_with_thermometer:

Now I have a reasonable sense of history,…but this does make my head spin for a few minutes,it’s just confrontational,…and what have we learned with all of us… :man_facepalming:
Nice overview, though…
:pensive:

1 Like

That was my thought too … the story of the human race is one of different coloured billiard balls crashing into one another! :anguished:

1 Like

Hehe, I saw a lot of kissing balls and ‘cultural exchange’ out there too :rofl:

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing this Richard. Somewhat odd these humans!

1 Like

:joy: :rofl:
Oooo crxp,…I almost hurt my back laughing…nicely neutralized…you fool :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@brianlarsen
Big rofl

That was a brilliant Mr C. First thing that sprang to mine was

Well, we busted out of class
Had to get away from those fools
We learned more from a three-minute record, baby
Than we ever learned in school

Then the absence of France between 46 and 54 in the 3rd video. Dien Bien Phu and all that.

A very mellow delivery, I was expecting 39-45 to resemble a jacuzzi.

:sunglasses:

1 Like

This first video are European countries that are rolling around with each other… if they had to show everything, a new data center would have been needed… :grimacing:

1 Like

I see what you mean now ,…is that not coverd in the last one?
I have a computer malfunction here and everything is going wrong
Edit: Can`t find it,… The “little ones” couldn’t all reach it I think… :grimacing:

Site got some trouble ,…
it must be me,…I’m going to reboot and stuff…Toby correct me please if…

Roger

The 3rd video East Asia, I would have thought would have shown the French Indo Chino War that ended with the French getting booted out in '54 ie the fall of Dien Bien Phu, that eventually lead to the Vietnam War, I was fine with the first 2 videos. And a very interesting way to show history for sure. I would have spent less time in the corridors if this had been around in '69 ! :rofl:

1 Like

About the time you got your first real 6 string?

2 Likes

Ha ! :rofl: Guess that could have been me but sadly, some Canadian stole the march. But if you switch the figures it would fit. But I guess the summer of 96 has other connotations !

That was really fascinating Richard. Thanks for sharing. I thoroughly enjoyed that!

Very cool. Thanks for sharing.