Come on Scotland!

Come on Scotland!!!
Mods feel free to delete. :smiley:

4 Likes

Gordon, I do hope they can get a win or at least a draw tonight. :crossed_fingers:

I felt so sorry for the blokes in the opening. :sweat_smile: But I think the fans from Scotland already won all the hearts here in Germany for just being as they are. So in that regard, Scotland is already a winning team. :smiley:

3 Likes

A draw is no use. We need to win or we’re going home. (or else it becomes one of those mathematical things). :joy:
No Scotland no party! :joy:

1 Like

I’ll keep my fingers crossed for the Scottish team. Would be great for us to have them a little longer here! :soccer:

2 Likes

Both teams need a win afik?

Looking pretty tight

oh no

1 Like

Aarrgghh. Should have got a penalty! VAR!!! Utter pi**. However, not enough shots on goal. We just lack quality. We don’t have a big enough pool of quality players.
The party is over. :slightly_frowning_face:

Scotland had chances, that last 10 min was crazy. Didnt take them.

1 Like

Well I’ve accepted the situation and just to prove it……

5 Likes

That’s from today, when our town had to say good bye

1 Like

Sporting events on TV are a true rabbit hole! All the things that amp & pedal twiddling and deviating from the prescribed courseware gets accused of. I kid, I kid. :soccer: :basketball: :football: :baseball: :tennis:

1 Like

Green cheese I know, but couldn’t resist this one.

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

It could always be worse. You could be the US men’s soccer team! LOL

1 Like

One of my friends said to me today: “If I wanted to watch a bunch of blokes spend 90 mins trying to score, I would go on a pub crawl with my mates”.

:joy:

Cheers,

Keith

3 Likes