Community link gone?

The link is under More in the footer on my tablet.

1 Like

Got it, thanks!

1 Like

Sorry, I’m late with my reply… this is a screen shot from the mobile website on my Android phone…
The link used to be under the “Playground” heading. It’s been relocated to be under “More”.

1 Like

Thanks Tom

Thanks everyone. I noticed that too. It was hiding. I had to click on a link from my e-mail (old response to a post) to get here, then added as favorite.

@SDKissFan [quote=“SDKissFan, post:25, topic:83460”]
I noticed that too. It was hiding.
[/quote]
Jeff, did you see that it is back and find it in the footer when accessing via a phone/tablet?

@DavidP
I think the link is now there from community to the website. I came across it by accident. Was reading the latest update post from JG Team and it was something they planned to do, item 3. @larynejg After reading the post thought I would have a look around and selected FAQ and this took me to a help page which is on the website and you can go to your dashboard. Tried FAQ many times in the past and just never went anywhere.
The link is a bit tucked away and not sure if many know it is there., might be worth another topic if I am right about the link.
The only thing I noticed was today when I used the link it asked me to sign into the website it ticked my details but didnt let me in. I had not been on the website this morning, so I went on it and then back to the community and tried the link and it let me straight through. Hope that makes sense, where as yesterday I had been on the website.
It is great to see both the community and website getting developed and moving forward.
Cheers Michael :grinning:

I tried clicking that faq a while ago and it never worked. Good to know it works now and you get another badge to add to the collection.

1 Like