Congratulations Richard, Lieven, Jedi and Jon

Tried to post this in announcements but it wouldn’t let me

Congratulations Richard, Lieven, Jedi and Jon for becoming Justin Approved Teachers.
May your students be plenty and your troubles be few.

11 Likes

Thanks @stitch
Very kind.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Yup, congratulations to you all, it’s an achievement! :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Thanks guys, it surely is an honor to operate under the JustinGuitar label!

2 Likes

Yep congratz well deserved! Out of curiosity are your mailboxes already full with requests to do private lessons by now? :smiley:

1 Like

Great. stuff!

1 Like

Congrats guys and really interested to see how this develops. I think there are lots of us who are advocates for Justin but actually having it as a taught programme I think could be a game changer for some.

2 Likes

Congratulations to all.

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more with this topic. Congratulations and hope you can help many other students even more than you already do!

:metal::guitar:

1 Like

That is great to hear, you guys are excellent teachers on the Forum and you will be amazing in person (or on Zoom!)

1 Like

Super cool news! Congratulations to all of you!

Huge congrats to you all.
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Congratulations :sunglasses: :bouquet: :beverage_box: :cake:, that’s a great honour,…this is going to be a big( bigger) brand and especially if Justin succeeds in officially handing out his theory exam course in a way of diplomas…but you guys have definitely contributed to many of us too,…especially for clarifying some of the most difficult topics… at every level,

2 Likes

Congratulations to you all!

@Richard_close2u @LievenDV

Congratulations and I hope you are kept as busy teaching as you’d like to be!

For anybody reading this and wondering where Rick spotted that, it was announced in the latest JustinGuitar Newsletter. I’m subscribed to it but for some reason GMail decides to route it into the Promotion (aka Spam) tab, so I often miss it. So if you are subscribed to receive the Newsletter and haven’t seen it, have a search.

To subscribe to the Newsletter, navigate to Dashboard/Account/Preferences on the website.

3 Likes

Actually, no inquiries yet :smiley:

They are coming I am sure! :grin:

Same here @DavidP ,It would be nice if the newsletter would just appear here…it will of course in the future…

Ouch :persevere:. Have you tried to mark it as “no spam” or move the messages to your inbox? That should make Gmail stop throwing them into spam

Didn’t know there was a newsletter. I’m going to subscribe at once

I have made a similar suggestion to @laryne , so we’ll see how things continue to evolve. Always a matter of balancing what is possible with capacity to implement.