COVER: It Don't Matter, Donavon Frankenreiter

Great performance - bravo!
Didn’t know this song before - thanks for the prompt to check it out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Gordon! It gets a bit tight up there for the fingers, but I like the way it sounds much better than the open version of the chords.

Merci Luc!! That’s why this community is so great. We can inspire each other to explore things on the instrument!! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks Silvia!!

1 Like

Thanks Lisa! The great thing about this song is that the chords can be played very easily in open position as well. Thanks again for listening!!

1 Like

Cheers Stefan! You can certainly mix it up as far as barre chords and open position chords. . .just have to look where you are transitioning to and from to get to the open position chords. You could b¡play the same chords in barre shapes closer to the open position as well, to minimize the distance you have to move your left hand. Anyway, Justin covers all that in the lesson!!

1 Like

Thanks Martin! It’s a fun one.

1 Like

Very nice job. Great voice & consistent rhythm throughout.

1 Like

Fantastic voice, I am always amazed when someone can both play and sing, even simple songs. This one looks quite complex in both aspects and you did a fantastic job. Well done!

1 Like

Love it! Great playing and singing. I know the song and you really did it well.

And those upper barre chords require some finger strength.

I think we may have a ringer here with that voice… :wink:

1 Like

You sure gave us a masterclass on performing with confidence Jeremy. This is one of the best things I’ve heard here in a while. Well done!

1 Like

Man, you absolutely nailed that groove Jeremy, with top vocals to match.
Very enjoyable mate.

Cheers, Shane

1 Like

I want to join the previous reviews and say on my own that it was really great, my applause :slight_smile:

Mike

1 Like

Hi Jeremy,
Playing singing groove :boom: :boom: :boom:
:sunglasses: :man_bowing:
Thanks and greetings

Thanks for listening. I’m glad you enjoyed it!! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks Mike. :slightly_smiling_face:

Cheers Roger!! Thanks for taking the time to listen and comment!! :slightly_smiling_face:

This song came quite easily to me on the singing and playing side Jeff. The lyric “meter” is pretty consistent with the groove. Maybe one for you to try on your singing and playing journey. . .

1 Like

Thanks for listening Lee! :slightly_smiling_face:

Cheers Boris!!! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like