COVER: It Don't Matter, Donavon Frankenreiter

Hi All!!

This is probably not a very well known song but its great as a “grower” for those wanting to play simple chords in first position or wanting to get working on barre chord transitions. I’ve been working the barre chords and thought I would try to sing it out as well.

Justin’s lesson on this song is up to his usual standard of excellence so, if it strikes you, check it out!!

Meanwhil thanks, as always, for listening!!

Hope you are having a great day!!

J

20 Likes

That was amazing Jeremy. Your vocals are great on this!

1 Like

Do not know this, but I enjoyed your rendition. A good groove and vocals to match. Thanks for sharing. :smiley:

1 Like

Jeremy

Really good delivery of a song I didn’t know. You sound a bit like Van Morrison.

Brian

1 Like

Man, that was real good Jeremy.
Your really in the groove doing that song.
Great job and a real fun song.

Your playing and vocals were spot on.

Thanks for sharing that.
Great listen for sure.

1 Like

I enjoyed your rendition very much! Good work on the barres and :100: for your voice, on top you got that groovy rhythm! Very nice!

1 Like

Fabulous Jeremy. Playing and vocals top notch!

1 Like

Awsome Jeremy!! :raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

That was terrific Jeremy. A master class in playing up the neck barre chords. Super vocal too.
Well done.

1 Like

WOW ! Everything is great ! You give me a good song for working on my barre chords. Inspiring. Thanks for sharing Jeremy. You sound real great.

1 Like

Jeremy I just can genuinely echos others’ comments…awesome, faboulus, terrific!

1 Like

Great rendition, Jeremy! :clap:

You have a nice groove going and all that while doing a serious barre chord workout. :astonished: Your vocals sounded great as well, an overall enjoyable listen! :slight_smile:

1 Like

That was excellent playing and singing Jeremy. I really enjoyed the song and boy, what a barre chord laden song that was.

1 Like

Thanks Mark. The Key of C is about perfect for my vocal range, I think, so the song fits my voice well.

Thanks for listening Mal. It’s a fun song to play and sing!!

Thanks Brian. Not really sure that my name and Van Morrison’s belong in the same sentence though! Used to spend hours listening to Van the Man, perhaps that’s why. . .

1 Like

Thanks Jim! I appreciate it. Looking forward to hearing some Beatles from you soon!! :wink:

Thanks Andrea! I appreciate your comment. It’s a simple groove and really fun to play too!!

1 Like

Cheers Eddie!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Trond!!