Cover - Landslide by Fleetwood Mac

Been working on finger-picking, and this song fits the bill. I’m using an acoustic to do the picking pattern associated with the verses and then using a clean electric guitar to add the chorus picking pattern that Justin goes over with his lesson on this song, followed by the electric solo, and then more picking with the 2 guitars.

(Stream landslide.wav by User 473567876 | Listen online for free on SoundCloud)

9 Likes

HI @think2100 ,
Very nice guitar playing, and your vocals is so emotional, and I like it!
I love the electric guitar solo, so cool.
I have been playing guitar for 50 years, and you play the electric much better than I do.
Well done!!!
Thank for this recording.
Rene

1 Like

That was great, both voice and guitar.

1 Like

Thanks Renee. I did find the solo very challenging, a bit above my head. I couldn’t quite play the tale end notes fast enough.

Very nice work Jay. Instruments all good and what a voice. Even has shades of Stevie Nicks ‘grit’ in it!

1 Like

That was really nice Jay. Loved the production of it. Super playing and singing. I agree with John (Willsie) about your voice.

1 Like

Beautifully played and sung Jay! One of my wife’s favorite songs so going to give her a listen to your version later.

1 Like

That was lovely, really nice playing and vocals. I thought you did a great job on the lead as well. That last bit is definitely fast!

1 Like