Cover of If You Could Read My Mind by Gordon Lightfoot

Beautifully played and sung. One of my favorite songs. I enjoyed it very much. Thank you. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Thanks for trip back to when times were gentler. You definitely did the song justice. Your voice is very Lightfoot! I had forgotten about this song, and you’ve inspired me to give it a go some day, since it’s in my vocal range :wink:

1 Like

That was just great, throughly enjoyed that, well done.
Your fingerpicking was good and your singing this song now has me looking for the tabs and lyrics, thank you for posting.

1 Like

Outstanding job here! And that legit sounded almost identical to Mr Lightfoot himself!

1 Like

Wow Jay, that was fantastic.
Your playing is smooth and your vocals great. You bring the emotion to this song that it needs.
That was a treat to watch and listen.

I’ve been struggling with this one myself. Finding it quite difficult to stay in time, make the pattern changes, and singing along.

1 Like

Well played, well sung Jay. A great cover of a classic song.

1 Like

Jay,
I’m envious of people who can sing and fingerpick at the same time - a very professional rendition!
Neil

1 Like

I really enjoyed that Jay. You did a fantastic job with the cover. Really nice playing and singing.

1 Like

Wow, what a voice you have got! Outstanding. I’m inspired, trying to get this song together myself and especially struggling with the vocals. You did very very well sir. Lovely guitar tone as well.

1 Like