Crazy Little Thing Called Love | Queen cover

This one was a little impulsive. I heard it on the radio and thought it would be fun to transcribe.

It’s not their most difficult one I think, but like many Queen songs, non-diatonic chords and awkward rhythm parts are to be expected.

Bryan May’s solos sound so cool but can be tricky. It took me a while to get this one more or less right.

As always, I hope you like it and please let me know what you think.

24 Likes

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Bravo!!! :smiley: :+1:
What a great tune, you did such an awesome job here on one of my favourite songs.
I really wish I could play this … oh, at least just half as good as you :pray:

Thank you for sharing! It was lots of fun to watch and listen to.
Brian May is a legend (and it’s his birthday today!) :guitar:

1 Like

Jeff, that was really great! Bravo! :+1: :clap:

You played very well on that one, that solo was amazing to my ears, nailed it (don’t know it by heart, though)! :slight_smile:

You made a right decision tackling that on - sometimes spontaneous decisions are the best.

1 Like

That was cool. Lots of nice touches to make it complete.

1 Like

I’m vibing when listening to this, great work!

1 Like

Superb work Jeff, absolutely superb!

1 Like

Whohooo! Jeff, that was great, and so much fun to listen to :star_struck:!
I loved the part in the video when you suddenly switched guitars. Well done on the video cutting, as well :smiley::+1:.
Thanks for sharing :hugs:.

1 Like

Well transcribed and played, sounded great, Jeff

1 Like

Sounds awesome and a great production too. I appreciate the time you took to put it all together like that. Very enjoyable to watch.

Did you use some tool to remove certain parts of the track to make space for your instruments?

p.s.: I loved playing this tune in the past, but I’m afraid to play it in the apartment I live in currently. You really have to play it in an intense way. It’s a tune that neighbours would hear for sure. :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Jeff,

Sounded brill. Can’t beat a bit of Queen.
Solo sounded well in the ball park to me.
Great job.

Digger

1 Like

Thanks. No, I try to find backing tracks with vocals, bass and drums only. Sometimes they still have traces of guitar parts but they are so quiet that you can’t hear them in the final mix. I don’t bother EQ’ing them out.

Yes Jeff! Rock and roll man. That was awesome. Great solo as well.

1 Like

Hi Jeff, that was great. Loved that song.

1 Like