CT - Original riffing from many years ago

Oh, Clint, what a great video this is!
You were a star even then!
Btw, the performance and sound are quite modern, and at the same time classical. Only a cool TV from those times points to the era …
P.S. I have only one harp (C major) and I don’t know how to play it)))
Thanks for sharing and waiting for collab with your old friend,
Leo

1 Like

Okay Clint, that’s my favourite clip of yours to date :smiley:
Wow what a blast from the past! I’m with Preecy on the Nicholson front. Just jumped right out at me. Hey, you were a playa way back then, too! Makes me feel good about myself now :laughing: (I know, I know, we’re all on our different journeys with gaps etc.). But you played the guitar, harp and sang really well. Glad you reconnected with friend and guitar.
Good vibes my man :sunglasses:

1 Like

That was awesome CT! Nice! I did not know you played the harmonica!! Sounded great!

1 Like

Thanks Sarg! So glad that you mentioned what I was playing. I really appreciate that a lot. My original songs are really personal, and it’s hard for me to play them, even now, without chocking up a bit. It’s something that I need to get over. I may have to release some recordings from back then. This is something I need to decide. I don’t believe that anything I’ve written is particularly earth shattering, mostly just very personal.

2 Likes

Nah, just being a big goof ball. I appreciate the kind words!

Funny you mentioned the old time TV set. I had a 12’ parabolic satellite dish in the back yard in those days. That was sort of at the end of an era in that regard. Satellite feeds were the wild west before the Internet became the wild west. Good times!

Thanks BL! I appreciate the comments and good vibes. :+1:

Thanks Mr B! Yeah, I dabble with the harmonica – something has to carry the melody. At least that is the goal. :slight_smile: