CT's Post Covid Free Form Warmup

I appreciate the encouragement and kinds words as always, DP! Mostly an exercise in glueing together Am pentatonic riff snippets.

I appreciate the comment, @roger_holland! Iā€™m off to find a new warmup and some new chops.

Thanks @jkahn!

I appreciate the comment and for inspiring me to share my unaccompanied warmup thing.

1 Like

Fantastic Clint, very nicely done as usualā€¦ getting back in the saddleā€¦ you owned that saddleā€¦ look forward to hearing your next AVOYPā€¦ they are always a pleasure to watch.

1 Like

Nice to be back.

Good eye and ear! Yeah, low string bends take some finger strength, but they feel and sound so good (at least to my ears). Thereā€™s something about the depth of tone and the uncommon nature of them that I dig (starts around the 28s mark).

Thanks @LBro !

Thanks for the cool comment. Much appreciated!

Haha! Thanks for that. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very very cool. Loved it
Spaceā€¦I need to remember that.

1 Like

Glad youā€™re feeling better. Your playing is super cool

1 Like

Super cool comment! Greatly appreciated.

Thank you! Yeah, very much on the mend now. Glad you liked it and took the time to comment.

Lol.

Sounded great Clint.
Less is more - unless itā€™s curry - in which case more the merrier. :slight_smile:

Hope youā€™re feeling better.

Digger

1 Like

Thanks for that! I dig me some curry too. Weā€™ve got a little Thai place that delivers the goods (we have a really good Indian place as well now that I think of it). Good times. I gotta get my hot and spicy game back on post covid. :slight_smile: :fire:

EDIT: Ear fatigue is real yā€™all! Play your best chops and ideas in a minute or two, more than that will make people bail. Check your analytics, itā€™s the truth.

1 Like

back in style :sunglasses: Well done mate :slight_smile:

1 Like

We have a Max sighting! Sound the alarm. All is right in the JG world!

2 Likes

Nice like the chord progression!

1 Like

Thank you sir!