CT's Post Covid Free Form Warmup

Getting back in the saddle after a kick in the chops from Omicron. Just a little warm up romp. I was inspired to capture it after the @EndlessRepetition free form jam post.

11 Likes

Warm up?!?
It’s gettin’ :fire: :fire: :fire: in here :hot_face:
Glad you’re back in the saddle
Some nice bends, vibrato and above all- breathing space :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Short and sweet Mr T. Nicely played sir and glad to hear you back on the road after the virus. Wish you well bud.
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

I always enjoy your recordings, Clint. Especially the way you incorporate space.

2 Likes

Cool as ever Clint. I heard a James Taylor, Carol King at the Troubadour vibe going on.
Glad you’re fighting fit after fighting off the virus.
Looking forward to more from you.

2 Likes

Aroooooooo he’s back and hotter than ever. Nice Clint, real nice :star2:

1 Like

Thank you sir! Feeling good today and starting to get the musical juices flowing again. Now that I’ve exercised this little warmup thing, I need a new one. :slight_smile:

Using the lead sections as connective tissue seems to imply a sense of space without much conscious effort. Staying on time, or twisting the timing to something that works is the biggest challenge.

Ear fatigue is real. Keeping things short and to the point is my personal gift to everyone. LOL

1 Like

Thank you sir!

Thanks Gordon! More to come for sure. I haven’t plugged in an electric guitar in weeks. Time to shake some plaster. LOL

Thanks Maggie!

1 Like

Cool stuff CY glad to see you back fighting down the virus! Like those little lead lines in between, for a warmup not so bad at all! :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks Adi!

Love it, Clint, play to inspire me. I know you’ve put effort into working up those linking lead lines, licks, and riffs and the ability to weave them into the strummed chords. Rich seam of gold, keep on mining!

1 Like

Hi Clint,
That was very tasteful :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:
Looking forward to more music from you… good that you are back on top, that corona got you well by the…
Greetings

1 Like

Sounded awesome CT. A little ditty = great music.

1 Like

That was very cool, and you made it look easy! Something for me to aspire to.

1 Like

Hi Clint!
Well played, I’m very glad to see and hear you again.
I think that your strength has already returned, because it is very difficult to pull bends on thick acoustic strings :grinning:
Leo

1 Like

Hi Clint,
Nicely done and sounds good on this end. Good to hear you are over the bug.

All the best and be well,
LB

1 Like

Superb Clint. I really love your musical vibe. It makes me feel eeeeeasy.

1 Like