Daniel by Elton John cover (my arrangement)

Hi to all,
I promised someone in this community a while back that I was learning Daniel by Elton John and that I would post it when done.
Well here it is with my own arrangement playing G shape with capo 3 which is key of Bb apparently.
As always all comments and feedback welcome.
Cheers
Ron

8 Likes

Hi Ron, that was superb :star_struck::+1::clap:.
I always enjoy your performances, and this one is no exception. So well played and sung.
Thanks a lot for sharing :hugs:.

1 Like

Not quite, you got capo 3 :crazy_face:
Great arrangement Ron and as usual superb playing and singing; what’s not to like :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Nice! RG

1 Like

Is the key of A. Capo 3 G is the key of Bb.
Nicely done.

1 Like

Haha you are correct. I have corrected my comments. Thanks Darrell. :smiley:

Thanks Rick. I have corrected it to capo 3 G shape chords key Bb.
I Appreciate the feedback and comments.
Cheers
Ron

Cheers Ron. Thank you for the feedback. :smiley:

Excellent as always Ron. You really have a super voice! Loved it!!!

1 Like

Thank you so much Eddie. Glad you enjoyed it. :smiley:

1 Like

This is one of my favorite EJ songs. You not only sound good on both vox and guitar, but you captured the vibe very well. Great job! Nice detail work on the guitar! Nice shot on the vox and the high part(s). You seemed to get there with ease!

Keep it up and we will have to push a beer your way! JK - This is a kids crossing too!

All the best,
LB

1 Like

Thx LB. Not sure what ya mean by the children crossing but I am a bit thick :rofl::joy::rofl:

Ron,
Kids crossing just means they visit here and we are supposed to keep it clean. No 100 bottles of beer on the wall and all that. LOL

Case in point - my daughter texted me to say my grandson wants to learn guitar. He is but 5 years old. Knowing this place is clean and tame, allowed me to recommend he use JG as his lesson and teacher source!

I hope all the above makes sense…
LB

1 Like

I watched this on YouTube Ron when it came through on my notifications, gave it the thumbs up there too - fantastic! :clap:t2: :clap:t2: :smiley:

1 Like

Really good stuff Ron. You handled the vocal and the emotional aspect nicely.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m supposed to be paying bills or something, so I only meant to listen to part of the song. I totally got sucked in and enjoyed the whole thing, start to finish! The playing, the singing, the whole vibe was mesmerizing and a pleasure to watch. :star_struck: :clap:

1 Like

Super stuff Ron. I don’t think I’ve heard a guitar version of this classic EJ song before. Well done, really good.

1 Like

Excellent performance, Ron. That’s not an easy vocal, and you tackled it with aplomb.

1 Like

Hi Ron, what a wonderful performance. You chose a beautiful song, very well played and sung! Your voice is great. I just wanted to hear a part of your video, because I’m busy, but then, I heard it all the way through. Wonderful!

1 Like

Thank you so much Nancy. It was a great song to do. I am pleased you enjoyed my cover. Also, thank you for supporting me on my YouTube channel. :smiley:

1 Like