DavidP will be away

Hi Friends,

I am going into hospital on Monday for an operation. It is both major and routine, a necessity. I will be away from the Community for a few weeks while in hospital and recovering.

Keep on keeping on, and rest assured … I’ll be back!

27 Likes

Take your time recovering David and don’t rush back into anything, especially work.
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hi David, sorry to hear that mate. Hope everything goes well. We will keep a candle burning for you. You will be in our thoughts and prayers. We look forward to having you back with us.

3 Likes

David, my very best wishes to you for a successful operation and a speedy recovery. Take care and rest up to allow your body to do its thing. Your health and well being is the most important consideration here. See you soon but no hurry. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Best wishes for the post-op recovery David. Take your time and don’t rush things.

I’ll not repeat the old joke about the guy who asks the surgeon
“Will I be able to play guitar after the operation?”
“Of course you will” he replies.
“That’s great because I couldn’t play it before”. :smile:

Looking forward to your return my friend.

10 Likes

David I wish you lots of health and hopefully you will be back in no time!

@sairfingers that was just too good :rofl:

3 Likes

Hi David,
How annoying to read…of course I wish you all the best and an easy operation and a very good anesthetist…I will sincerely think of you a lot, and hope to see you soon if possible and see you here again… :mending_heart: :crossed_fingers: :lion: :bouquet: :cherries: :grapes: :strawberry:
Greetings ,Rogier

3 Likes

Best wishes David for a speedy recovery. Look forward to seeing you back in good time.

3 Likes

I send you all my best wishes for anything to sort out soon. I’m sure you’ll bring with you all the good vibes of this wonderful Community.

3 Likes

All the best David and healing vibes to you. It’ll be good to welcome you back when you’re good and ready.
Take care :+1:
:guitar:

3 Likes

No no, David, we can’t allow that. You have to stay at your post come what may!

No seriously, you take care. Have a relaxing weekend if you can and a speedy recovery. And don’t frighten the nurses, they’ll be your best friends while you’re there.

Best wishes
🎸 David

3 Likes

Best wishes and good vibes on a speedy recovery David.

3 Likes

Sending positive vibes. Get well soon David. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Best wishes for the speediest of recoveries. Look forward to hearing you back here soon.

3 Likes

Take care David, do like they say and take it easy you know it makes sense!

2 Likes

Take care of yourself David and a speedy recovery.

3 Likes

Take good care, DP! Thoughts, prayers and well wishes go out to you for a successful operation and a speedy recovery. You are the best of the best, and we will be beyond glad when you return.

3 Likes

David

My daughter (Health planning and ex ER nurse/boss) says to bribe the nurses with plenty of sugary things and you’ll be treated like a king.

Toby

2 Likes

Hope it goes well David. Take it easy

3 Likes

Hi David,
all the best for the operation and the recovery phase.
We will miss you here and hope to see you back as soon as you feel ready :hugs:.

3 Likes