"Disappointment" - cover by Mike Sebastian P

Hello everyone! I would like to invite you to listen to my cover of an instrumental composition by one excellent young musician and guitarist Andrey, the minus was provided to me by the author.
Happy listening, I hope you enjoy it.

11 Likes

Sounds great but you have age restriction on the video so it wont play embedded

1 Like

Some wonderful guitar playing, Mike, great tones and melodies. Overall production soudned pretty good, though I might have raised the drums and guitar lead a little relative to the rest of the accompaniment.

1 Like

No disappointment experienced on this end for listening to a very good piece. More good work from you.

1 Like

Super playing and production there Mikhail. I got a Mike Oldfield Tubular Bells vibe from that.
Well done, terrific work.

1 Like

Very nice Mike, great composition too! It sounded like Joe Satriani might have come up with to me on one of his mellower days!
Strangely enough Leo posted on here a short while ago and I asked him if he had heard anything from you and hey presto up you pop!
How are you and yours, I hope you are well and safe!

1 Like

Hello Mike,
It almost makes me speechless I find this so incredibly beautiful :sunglasses: :clap: :clap: :clap: :man_bowing:
Greetings

EPIC! :open_mouth: :sunglasses:

This is so very beautiful Mike! :star_struck:

I’ve enjoyed that Mike, the mix of ambient rhythm with driven lead works very well, and definitely played well. Along with the visuals it captures a lot of emotion.
Thanks for sharing! :clap:

Mike, that was beautiful!

Top notch, Mike! So beautiful. :clap:

Definitely no disappointment at all. Great choice on tones, amazing vibe and so well played.

I thoroughly enjoyed the listen, thanks a lot for sharing! :smiley:

Thank you, and yes, I tried to change the YouTube settings.

Hi David, I’m glad you liked it. As for the volume levels, … I didn’t have the opportunity to change anything separately with the drums, and I think the guitar probably shouldn’t be separated from the mix anymore :slight_smile: but of course I’m grateful to you for the advice!

1 Like

Thanks for your kind words John!

Another top shelf performance, Mike. Very enjoyable listen.

1 Like

Hi Darrell, I’m always glad to hear from you, thank you so much for your kind words, I’m so glad you liked it. Thanks for the comparison with Satch :slight_smile: yes, this instrumental song definitely seems to have something in common with him.
Everything is fine with me and my loved ones, mutually friend, I wish you and your family all the best!!

1 Like

@MikeSebastianP wow that spiced up a damp Sunday morning Mike. I would put this up there as one of your best recordings. Like @DarrellW I was definitely getting shades of Satriani and some tones to die for. Really enjoyed the composition as well, great share !
:sunglasses:

That was hauntingly beautiful! Fits right in with a sunday morning coffee :clap::raised_hands:t2::clap:

Thank you Gordon, I’m glad you liked it!