Don McLean's Vincent - cover

Been working on my finger picking so I gave Vincent a go.

11 Likes

Hey there Jay! Well played and nice singing!
I thought you are summoning me xD

1 Like

That’s Great @think2100 its such an epic song with a beautiful melody. Great picking and I have to say what a voice, well done​:champagne:. That’s my target to be able to pick like that :+1:.

1 Like

Delicious, Jay! Great feel, tone, dynamics … far better than might be inferred by ‘gave Vincent a go’ :wink:

I did miss watching you play.

1 Like

Beautifully played and sung Jay. Well done.

1 Like

Our resident stargazer provides us with classy musical accompaniment to contemplate the night sky. Well played and well sung :smiley:
I too enjoy visuals, so took the liberty of adding some (@DavidP should recognise :wink:).
It’s unlisted on my YT channel; I hope you don’t mind.
Let me know if you’d prefer me to remove this unrequested video- :bomb:
:laughing:

2 Likes

So nice! This one is already on my list, but the list is long. Someday! Great singing, totally jealous.

1 Like

Hey Brian, love the visuals! Thank you! Is there some way I can share this with friends on FB?

Lovely, simply ,lovely.
I love this song.
Thanks for this beautiful version.
Finger picking is great!!!

1 Like

So good, I thought someone actually uploaded the original, and went to check (no, not the original).

That’s what I call a cover!!!

1 Like

Wonderful playing and singing Jay.

1 Like

Wow Jay, that was beautiful, real emotion in both playing and vocals, thank you!

1 Like

Absolutely lovely Jay, wonderful fingerpicking and vocals. This song has one of my favourite lyrics ever “I could have told you Vincent this world was never meant for one as beautiful as you” that one line completely melts me I can never sing it as I’m too busy trying to choke back the tears it’s a never-ending source of amusement for my family :joy: Thank you for sharing :clap:t2:

1 Like