Don McLean's Vincent - cover

Been working on my finger picking so I gave Vincent a go.

12 Likes

Hey there Jay! Well played and nice singing!
I thought you are summoning me xD

1 Like

Thatā€™s Great @think2100 its such an epic song with a beautiful melody. Great picking and I have to say what a voice, well doneā€‹:champagne:. Thatā€™s my target to be able to pick like that :+1:.

1 Like

Delicious, Jay! Great feel, tone, dynamics ā€¦ far better than might be inferred by ā€˜gave Vincent a goā€™ :wink:

I did miss watching you play.

1 Like

Beautifully played and sung Jay. Well done.

1 Like

Our resident stargazer provides us with classy musical accompaniment to contemplate the night sky. Well played and well sung :smiley:
I too enjoy visuals, so took the liberty of adding some (@DavidP should recognise :wink:).
Itā€™s unlisted on my YT channel; I hope you donā€™t mind.
Let me know if youā€™d prefer me to remove this unrequested video- :bomb:
:laughing:

2 Likes

So nice! This one is already on my list, but the list is long. Someday! Great singing, totally jealous.

1 Like

Hey Brian, love the visuals! Thank you! Is there some way I can share this with friends on FB?

Lovely, simply ,lovely.
I love this song.
Thanks for this beautiful version.
Finger picking is great!!!

2 Likes

So good, I thought someone actually uploaded the original, and went to check (no, not the original).

Thatā€™s what I call a cover!!!

1 Like

Wonderful playing and singing Jay.

1 Like

Wow Jay, that was beautiful, real emotion in both playing and vocals, thank you!

1 Like

Absolutely lovely Jay, wonderful fingerpicking and vocals. This song has one of my favourite lyrics ever ā€œI could have told you Vincent this world was never meant for one as beautiful as youā€ that one line completely melts me I can never sing it as Iā€™m too busy trying to choke back the tears itā€™s a never-ending source of amusement for my family :joy: Thank you for sharing :clap:t2:

1 Like