Don’t Dream It’s Over Crowded House cover

Good stuff Ron,
Liked the look of your strumming patterns… Interesting on the accents and all.

How long have you been at it on guitar and vox?

Great production, tones, vox and the whole effort!

Keep it up and may the vibe be with you,
LB

1 Like

Thank you LB.
I started to play guitar when I was about 14.
Before life moved on to family and career I played a few small coffee shop gigs and at youth group.
Played on and off for many years, but not seriously.
When I retired, I bought a new guitar, discovered Justin Guitar and have been working harder at it again these past few years.
I personally think my vocals are better now than they were in my younger years. More practice and learning lots of different songs that do push me to my vocal limits.
Cheers
Ron

Hi Ron. This is quite possibly my favourite song of all time. It holds so many memories and has been with me through thick and thin and I’m luck enough to have seen Neil Finn play it live 3 or 4 times.

I’ve only just joined the site but this is on my hit list to learn.

Thanks for uploading. Fantastic job.

Stephen

1 Like

Ron, that was absolutely great. Nothing to add, just sit back and enjoy. :clap:

1 Like

Welcome to the Group Stephen.
Thank you for the feedback. It is an awesome song. I look forward to hearing your version when you post it here.
Cheers
Ron

Cheers Mark,
Glad you enjoyed it. :smiley:

Thanks Ron. Haha, presently I don’t think anyone other than the neighbourhood cats would get any joy from my playing it. I think my favourite take is the stripped back accoustic version on the 7 Worlds collide album. So simple, but so beautiful.

1 Like

Hello Ron, that was really great playing and singing! I love this song and your rendition is most enjoyable :blush:

1 Like

Thank you Silvia. I appreciate your feedback and encouraging comments.

Excellent. Really nicely done, an enjoyable listen.

1 Like

I really enjoyed that Ron. I liked the whole performance, particularly liked the harmonies…wouldn’t mind playing around with one of those pedals myself…

1 Like

Not sure how I missed this first time around :man_with_probing_cane: :sweat_smile: , very glad it popped back up again! Super stuff, Ron! :star_struck: Guitar and vocals both excellent, a really engaging performance! Very impressive :clap::clap::clap: :sunglasses::+1:

1 Like

Thank you Bob. :smiley:

Cheers Greg. Appreciate that. :smiley:

Thank you Jeff. Glad you got to hear it and enjoyed it. Appreciate the feedback. :smiley:

1 Like

Ron ! This was great ! As usual ! I’m a fan !

1 Like

Another super performance, Ron. Honestly, I’d come to hear just you and the guitar without the drums and harmony. Nice job.

1 Like

Very little to be picked apart here, Ron. And it’s clear all the work you put into the production. Nice work!

1 Like

Thanks Luc. I really appreciate the feedback. Nice having a fan. :smile:

1 Like

Wow thx Dave. :smile: