Don't know what you got (till it's gone)

Always loved Cinderealla, and this is one of my favourite tracks, nothing huge on the complexity or chords but put together is enough of a challenge with a few interesting bits , tonight’s learning project!

Hope you enjoy

6 Likes

Hi Rob,
I enjoyed listening to it…I do think our muggenzifter @brianlarsen might have something to say about an arm that has to keep moving as much as possible…I read something like this recently :roll_eyes:,… so there might be something in that … but you’re having a good time :sunglasses:
Keep on going,Greetings

1 Like

:joy:Was having too much fun for the metronome arm police…

Wife has a 2 hour business call on Tuesdays so that was this! Sore fingers now tho…

3 Likes

:joy: :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

Tick tock, tick tock :rofl:

Good to see another vid Rob, great playing. Guitar sounding awesome too.

1 Like

You’re sounding good. Getting a very pleasant tone from the guitar

1 Like

Nicely done, Rob, it sounds good and enjoyed the camera angle.

I confess … couldn’t figure out what this song had to do with fairy tales, having missed the first ‘a’ :laughing:

1 Like

Thanks mate!

Thanks, I think anyone could!

Certainly it can do better than me, recording myself is helping though

That was mighty impressive Rob. The title and band name escaped me but I got a big dose of Southern Rock ballad with your unplugged playing. Very enjoyable. Went and googled the original and my old early MTV synapses started to reconnect. Think I preferred yours mate. :wink:

Keep rockin.

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Very nice Rob, lovely tune and obviously you’re feeling it!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cheers Toby its a fun strum to play around with!

Thanks, funny how you tighten up when you press the red record button!

1 Like

I would say there’s a little more going on there Rob. :wink:

1 Like

Oooooh yes… I’ve commented before on how many gigabytes of recordings I’ve deleted because of red button syndrome (TM another community member :rofl:)

1 Like

That’s RBS :scream: Never goes away but can be channelled. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Given I (re)started playing in January, and hadnt touch this song before the evening I’m pretty happy with my progress tho always my harshest critic

1 Like

Great job Rob - especially for just one evenings work! I enjoyed that, and you’ve inspired me to have a go at playing it now :slight_smile:

p.s. great taste in music too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cheers, awesome give it a go!

Its mostly Am - E - F#m - D

Then theres a bit thats Bm - F#m

theres a bit later I didnt play around the solo (which I’ll get too one day …) involves a few more barre chords up the fret etc

1 Like

Hi Rob,

You did a really good job with this song. I was hoping for singing and playing, maybe not your thing yet. I posted this same song here a few months ago singing and playing. I sounded a lot more choppy and not as bluesy as you did. This motivates me to pick it up and try again. (Actually played it for a bit last night out in public. I still need work lol) Totally love the song and chords are easy. Thanks for posting

Jeff

1 Like