Don't Request songs here, do it on the Songs page!

Please don’t request songs here on the Community,
Do it on the Songs page!
https://www.justinguitar.com/songs

You can request 1 song per week.
You’ll have to create account first if you don’t have one already.
You can also vote for multiple other songs.

I requested The Flaming Lips - Do You Realize, but it was already requested. Is it possible to delete a request? Also, I requested last week One Trillion Dollars by Anti-Flag. It is still not in the list when I search for it.

Done.

The requests were handled by Fanny who has just moved so please be patient while that task is reassigned to a different team member.

Ok, thank you. I sent you a message about the ear trainer app

Great song. I would love to learn to play it one day

Hello, I would like to know how big chance is that Justin or his team will make song that i requested? I am big fan of band Simple Plan, but they are not as… “big” as Metallica, Guns and Roses and so on… so I feels like I got no chance, because people wont probably vote for my suggest. :smiley: I can find few tutorials on YouTube, but they are not that good and I take Justin like my personal teacher… always makes my day “Hey how you doin, Justin here”, thats the opening that can lead me to learn new song. :smiley: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do people not read this ^^^^^^^

1 Like

Toby toby toby,
Haven’t you learned not to ask rhetorical questions from your educators? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
:grin:

1 Like

In defense of @Carreta : he was not requesting a song. He’s asking whether his song request from a lesser known artist has any chance of being satisfied, a not unreasonable question, which could lead to an interesting discussion. There is no provision of asking a question like this on the song request page. It’s perfectly reasonable that he ask it here.

2 Likes

or in Just Chatting

1 Like

@Carreta Yeah ! Simple plan is a great band !

1 Like

Great to hear you enjoy Justin’s lessons!

To be honest,

Chances are slim if you are requesting an obscure band.

All starts with following the honest procedure that counts for everybody:

lease don’t request songs here,
Do it on the Songs page !
https://www.justinguitar.com/songs

You can request 1 song per week.
You’ll have to create account first if you don’t have one already.
You can also vote for multiple other songs.

2 Likes