Download Practical Music Theory ebooks!

E-Books + Updates on the JustinGuitar Music Theory Premium Course.

View the full lesson at Download Practical Music Theory ebooks! | JustinGuitar

This is awesome, and its going to be very helpful to me for my Guitar playing.

2 Likes

Hi All - just wondering what version the latest PMT eBook is up to ? i have version 3.2 from about 2 years back …is this the latest version ?

thanks - Paul

1 Like

Hello @veloau and welcome to the Community.

The ebook is no longer being updated as this online theory course surpassed and took over. With it being online it is constantly open to revision, upgrades and additions.
The ebook still contains lots of goodies and is popular which is why Justin continues to make it available on subscription o the theory course.

Hope that helps.
Cheers :smiley:
| Richard_close2u | Community Moderator, Official Guide, JustinGuitar Approved Teacher

1 Like

I can not find the “practical music theory” pdf download… I am a subscriber. Where on the website is it located? Thank you in advance

1 Like

Dan

The situation may have changed but I thought they were included in the Order Info email you should have received when buying the subscription. At least that was the case a few years back.

If that has changed I am sure someone will advise. Welcome to the Community as well.

Cheers

Toby
:sunglasses:

1 Like

@TheMadman_tobyjenner

If I recall correctly when you got to Grade 3 the first module included the PDF e-book. Judging by the link at the top now not working I would presume that its been removed. Maybe one for the team to gives us an update on as I’m sure there were some interactive goodies planned for the PMT course shortly?

1 Like

Maybe first page of the PMT course needs updated if they have been removed.

We didn’t even have a Grade 3 when I bought the course :rofl:

2 Likes

I just had this problem, read that text on the site and couldn’t find the PDF ebooks anywhere. Did not get an email with them, could not find a download link.

@SkirvieMcDivot I used the contact form at Contact | JustinGuitar.com and a person from Justin’s team emailed them to me, you should do that too.

3 Likes

Hi @SkirvieMcDivot

I am sending you a direct message on this.

Cheers
Richard

NOTE

The website page for this discussion is now removed, as are the pdf downloads.

If you would like information and access please contact me via direct message or used the contact form at Contact | JustinGuitar.com

Cheers :smiley:

| Richard_close2u | JustinGuitar Official Guide, Approved Teacher & Moderator