Download Your Workbook!

Thank you for the link :blush:

Hey everyone! This course replaces Strumming Techniques 1&2. You can read more about it here! More detail coming Friday in the newsletter. Cheers. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi Laryne

Would that mean you would need to repurchase, if you had bought the old DVD series ?

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Looking at the FAQs section the answer to that question will be no but the Strumming Techniques Course will remain on the website :roll_eyes: it also looks like the new course will be a pay-per-module purchase?

James @Socio

Good point I was going to ask if Grades 2 and 3 would be at an additional cost.
Michael

CC @larynejg

I have the DVDs at home. Is there a chance to get a discount for that?
I bought the beginner DVDs and books before it became a free online course.
I may buy it, but a video about it looks like would be nice.

Is that $39.99 per video? With 18 videos it’s a bit steep if so!!

I took it at $39.99 for the whole module

1 Like

It’s $39.99 per MODULE - all videos and the workbook. :slight_smile:

Students who bought Techniques 1&2 will keep their access to the old course.

Cheers!

@larynejg
Simple question will each grade be a separate module
Michael

Yes! We’ll offer bundles when more than one course is available, and students who bought a module will get a discount to buy the following ones!

Cheers.

3 Likes

Thanks for the clarification.

Hi! In the workbook for the strumming foundation you mention “strumming pattern”. But there are only 8 “Old Faithful”, but no other patterns.

Oh dear - there is indeed a mistake in the book! @larynejg - can you ask Babs to fix this asap! Seems that she’s forgotten to populate the diagrams with all the ones from the course and just copied the Old Faithful pattern!

Sorry y’all! J

I’m going to work through the various patterns and help with this Justin.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks mate! J

2 Likes

NEW WORKBOOK VERSION AVAILABLE - now with all the patterns. :slight_smile: Thank you everyone, and sorry for the hassle. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

FYI , Admin, I’ve downloaded the new sheets and, the pages marked a blank strumming patterns don’t print. I’ve tried both docs and I get the same result, other pages are fine but for some reason they will not.

I’ve tried changing printer setting to compensate but no joy there either.

Could some else check this please.

Thanks

R.

One year late … did this get fixed Rachel?

Yes, all good thank Richard. :slight_smile:

R

1 Like