Dreamy (Gabriel Fauré - Pavane) — an old recording

Hello everyone.
I’ve been chatting with a friend lately who I inspired to buy a guitar (my little achievement)
So, he asked whether I have any recordings of me playing electric guitar, I found this one and now decided to share it here too.
I recorded it back in the spring of 2021 before the army. Haven’t played my SG since. :smiling_face_with_tear:
Anyway, this is the beautiful piece by French composer Gabriel Fauré that I’ve learned from Yousician app, but after 1:20 it’s just me noodling and kind of improvising.
And it’s named Dreamy because that particular preset on my Mustang LT is called like this.
The tune is really beautiful and it sounds really good with that tone, so I hope you’ll enjoy it.

6 Likes

This certainly is a beautiful piece. It sounds very Harmonic minor to me which was fun to hear suddenly get rocked up with the noodling.

Hope you can meet your SG again soon :guitar: .

1 Like

That lick before 1:20 reminded me of Santana from the moment I heard it, so there was no other way.

Thanks for sharing, Artem! That‘s a beautiful piece of music, very calming. Loved the tone on it, sounded very pleasing. I wish you all the best for this difficult time of your life and hope you will be back at home soon, in healthy condition, and being able to play your again SG soon. Take care! :hibiscus:

1 Like

That is dreamy. Really well played Artem and the tone was great. I hope you are back playing your SG before you know it.

1 Like

Thanks, glad you liked it. And yeah, the Mustang LT25 has some great tones out of the box. Sometimes I spent more time just trying them insted of practicing. :grin:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing, nice work!

1 Like

Thanks for listening, Edward.

Hi Artem ,
There were nice and happy sounds among them :sunglasses: :clap:… with all my heart I hope that you will play that guitar again soon.
Greetings,Rogier

1 Like

I will and soon, because I just came home for my vacation. And glad you enjoyed this little tune, Rogier.

1 Like