Dro_1 - June 2022 - Hey Hey + Layla + Nobody Knows You When You're Down & Out

I enjoyed all of these, Sandro, glad they popped up to the top of the list! I’m currently working on Hey Hey, so it was nice to see your take on it. For the other 2 Nobody Knows You is in my regular repertoire, and Layla I learned awhile ago and have been thinking I should go back and probably relearn it! A far distant goal is to one day put that concert on and play along through the entire thing :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks for the comment @Mari63

Oh wow, being able to play along to the entire unplugged concert would be a nice achievement! So many songs to learn and remember though.

Out of the 3 songs in this thread, Hey Hey is the one I hadn’t played in the longest. I picked up my guitar yesterday and was like “how does this one go again?”… staring into space blankly for a minute :laughing:
So I had to look at my video to sort of replicate the first couple of parts and then my fingers quickly began to remember the rest. I was back riffing along with it in no time, but I’ll make sure to keep it in my regular playlist from now on :+1:

1 Like