Eddie_09 - August 2022 - Anouk, U2, Bruce Springsteen

Thanks for the feedback Gordon. It was only when watching my recording that I noticed my pause in changing to G. That’s my work on for now but it might take a while to undo 3 years of a bad habit :weary:

Cheers Brian
It was only when watching the recording that I noticed the slow G change so that’s my work on for now. Another great argument for recording what you are playing I guess. Going to take some effort to undo 3 years of a bad habit. :weary:
Glad you enjoyed the song!!

That was really good Eddie don’t know the original but enjoyed the song in your rendition. Hats off!

1 Like

I’ve never heard of the artist before Eddie but I’ll be checking her out after watching your video. Nice singing and playing. I really enjoyed it.

1 Like

Thanks Stefan, Anouk is probably more known for faster more “rock” style songs but she had some great slow songs that really sound good on acoustic guitar. Michel and Lost are 2 that come to mind.

1 Like

Growing up in Ireland :ireland: in the early 80’s U2 were one of the first bands I listened to. This is an oldie but one of my favorites from the album the Joshua tree called running to standstill. I hope you enjoy it.

13 Likes

nice song choice
i enjoyed it
danny

Thanks Danny. Glad you enjoyed it.

You did that well Eddie. Good vocal with feeling. Guitar nice and rhythmic. And the way your body moved showed an emotional connect with the song.

Nicely done Eddie.

1 Like

Great vocals and solid playing on this one Eddie. Not heard it for a long long time but you did it justice. Well done.

:sunglasses:

Thanks for the feedback John. Really appreciate your comments!

Cheers Toby! Glad you enjoyed it. :sunglasses:

Well done Eddie,
:sunglasses:
Greetings,Rogier

Well played and sung Eddie.
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Thank you Ron.:sunglasses:

Thanks Rogier! :sunglasses:

Lovely! Enjoyed this a lot - a really good song well played and sung; your voice carried the feeling of the song beautifully. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thanks so much Godfrey. Am glad you enjoyed it! :sunglasses:

Solid performance there Eddie, well done. I enjoyed that.