Eddie_09 - October 2022 - Bruce Springsteen

Cheers Byron. Am glad you enjoyed it!!

Hi Eddie
That was really good. Your voice suits Springsteen songs so well.

1 Like

Thank you Will! I am glad you enjoyed it and thanks for taking the time to listen :headphones: and comment.

Hi Eddie. That’s one of my favourite Springsteen songs and you performed it so well, loved the vocals too. Well done!

1 Like

Great rendition of this song. Your voice really works for this style. Your strumming while picking out notes was very effective as well.

1 Like

Thank you Peter! Am glad you enjoyed it. I like the old Springsteen songs that tell a good story. Thanks so much for taking the time to listen :headphones: and comment.

Thank you Mark. It took me a long time to find songs that I both like and be able to still to do an ok job of singing.
Thanks for taking the time to listen :headphones: and provide feedback.

That was a most enjoyable listening, thanks for sharing. I enjoyed a lot the strumming and the dynamics in it, also the way you modulate the volume of it. Bravo :blush:

1 Like

Loved the strum pick technique Eddie. Well played, well sung and well done!

1 Like

Not heard this for a long time. Well played and sung.

1 Like

Thank you Silvia for your nice feedback. To be honest the dynamics in my playing is not something I consciously think about as I just seem to play songs how they feel to me even if they deviate from the original.

1 Like

Thank you Gordon for the positive feedback. Really glad you enjoyed it.

Thanks so much Trevor!:sunglasses:

Great rendition Eddie - loved it!

1 Like

Thanks so much Nancy! Glad you enjoyed it and thanks for taking the time to listen :headphones: and comment.

Great cover Eddie, really enjoyed this. Been a long time since I heard the original. Well done. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Great performance. :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Nope.
This was your best performance * :wink:*
Your best share was the song you wrote for your son :smiley:
(Just screwing :ant: :ant: :ant: Ask @roger_holland :rofl:)

2 Likes

Leave me out :sweat_smile:…But Eddie, Brian is right :sunglasses:
Greetings,…

2 Likes

Thank you Brian. I will very happily accept your assessment of both songs and slip away quietly :joy:.