Eight days a week attempt

I was messing around this morning trying to play this Beatles song with irig hd2 and garage band. Played on my fender Stratocaster.

11 Likes

Great stuff Jeff👍

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

Definitely recognisable Jeff, nice work.

1 Like

Thanks Jkhan this is my first go on electric guitar and was figuring how it will do on recording without pedals and going straight to iPad.

1 Like

Hi Jeff,
That sounded like a very competent rhythm guitar part for8 Days a Week to me.
If that was the purpose of the exercise- mission completed. Well done :grinning:
If, on the other hand, part of the point was to entertain, it would be a lot more enjoyable either with a backing track or with vocal accompaniment.
I’m presuming it was mainly the former (along with tech testing), so well done :wink:

I haven’t figured the drum part yet and I was trying to just play on all the parts to the song. Not sure if that’s how the song is supposed to sound or if it sounded any good. Down the road I will try singing to it but for now playing it. Thanks for feed back it’s much appreciated.

For the most part sounded good maybe a couple of flubs to iron out

Thanks Trever

Nice work Jeff. Recognized the song straight from the off. :+1:

1 Like

That’s the Beatles alright. Really well done.

1 Like

Sounded nice Jeff… really nice. Was that a Beatles song? Sounded very familiar…
great stuff, keep it up👍

1 Like

Thanks Eddie 09 I appreciate the compliment

Trond I not sure who are the Beatles?

Srgcolon thanks for reply

Nice even melody there. Very impressive.

1 Like

Thanks sdkissfan by the way how was your birthday ? Hopefully there was a drink involved.

It was really great. To keep it PG for the forum, let’s say I enjoyed plenty of life’s pleasures that go hand in hand with rock music. Lol.

1 Like

Well done Jeff

1 Like

Thanks Jj I really don’t play much electric guitar.