Epoxy Guitar Pick Necklace

Hello,

since some time I got lot of pop ups with this guitar pick necklace. Do you think its real? Anyone ever buy this one? I really like the look but I am scared its some kind of scam.

Honestly wouldn’t waste my money, you have no idea how duarable it is. Epoxy tends to be brittle. Also there’s no guarentee how well your picture will come out, i doubt the process can be duplicated exactly.

Just my opinion though.

R.

I would like to have it as necklace and not for playing. I really like idea. Also it should last something… not daily playing. :slight_smile:

1 Like

A decorative piece to have about could be nice . :slight_smile:

R

1 Like

I don’t know what you mean by “pop-ups” exactly, but I personally wouldn’t buy anything from an unsolicited source. It’d probably be real sure, but the quality is unlikely to be anything like what you see in the photos.

You’re better off finding a physical store where you can view the item before purchase. Alternatively, there are people that can custom make things like this to order, though the cost will be slightly higher.

1 Like

Yes, thats exactly what I am afraid of… so I wanted to see if anyone have experiences with this product. I am pretty sure it wont look that good like on photos.
Pop ups for me… meaning commercial pop up windows. :slight_smile:

I just saw the same style of pick on Amazon and also on Etsy, so if you are concerned about the seller there are places to buy where you have purchase protection. On Amazon, I searched for epoxy pick and it was the first listing.

Caveat Emptor - Be sure to look at the buyer pictures in the review section to see what people are getting, they are high-grading their photos for the ads.

If you’re still in. . .

If it’s not to be used for playing then you probably don’t need to worry too much about durability, the wood is more suspect in this regard than the epoxy ever will be.
The one thing about going with Amazon is that you will need to come up with a chain and mount on your own to wear it as a pendant which shouldn’t be too hard to source. DIY jewelry is a pretty big market so you should be well covered there. . .

Two picks to show the variations. I think they look great, good luck and let us know how it works out for you.
51nKwCJshZL.AC

1 Like