Even More Real People šŸ˜®

Nicely done @brianlarsen and @Majik! I assume Keith survived and didnā€™t become another skull on Brianā€™s mantelpiece.

Which was pretty cool Rod, and I forgot to get a pic! Next time.

5 Likes

Bravo, the two remaining Beatles. I watched that with a big smile on my face. You looked to be having a great time.

@brianlarsen at this rate youā€™ll have jammed with the whole community by the end of this decade, Brian. Nice job on the lyrics.

@Majik Is that, sorry, I see on your t-shirt? Did you have a premonition? :smiley:

1 Like

Itā€™s a tee my daughter bought for me. It confuses a lot of people who either donā€™t know what the chords are, or donā€™t know the acronym.

Cheers,

Keith

13 Likes

Your daughter has a sense of humour! :laughing:

2 Likes

What a great collaboration, looks like both of you had a lot of fun and enjoyed yourselves!
Itā€™s great to see the people who we have known (but not really known) for years meeting up and having a jam! Kudos to both of you, and Brian, your prowess as a comedy lyricist as usual astound me :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Hey guys, that was terrific. Great to see people meet up and prove that we are all real people and not just AIs. :smiley:
Great lyric and great T-shirt too. :joy:

2 Likes

Love the recording guys.

Milner and Larson the new Flannigan and Allen ! :rofl:

Loved they way you nearly sanguined into Steams NaNaNa but swerved back on track.
Great to watch and as usual, Mr L excelled himself with the lyric replacements !

Chappeau

:sunglasses:

2 Likes