Ever wanted to remove the vocals from your favourite tracks?

Yes this ^^^ so 300 minutes would equal stripping 100 3 minute songs.

I think I would use this for songs that I cannot find a GuitarPro tab for. The combined midi is easily dropped in to Reaper or whatever DAW you are using and 80% I am only really after drums and bass - BUT using the rhythm guitar tracks with keys always produced a good fuller BT.

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Hey Toby - I took that RipX DeepRemix for a test drive.

James

Please share the results, as someone may be interested in the product despite the cost.

Cheers

Toby
:sunglasses:

Toby,

Will give a proper review once I’ve had a proper test run with it. My first impressions are it’s a very good piece of software. It comprises of two modules, DeepRemix and DeepAudio. The DeepRemix module is more than adequate for our needs. So I wouldn’t bother with getting the combo package.

Edit: I’ll create a new topic for the software and place a link here to that topic

1 Like

Link to initial thoughts on the RipX DeepRemix Audio Platform

Thanks for this Toby. Will definitely check it when i get time. Not enough decent backing tracks out there now

1 Like

Just tried lalal.ai and took the guitars out… on my phone in about 5 minutes. Just one track but it was free and worked perfectly. Great stuff… thanks Toby

1 Like

Downloaded 2 full songs before i ran out of minutes

1 Like