Evil Hearted You (cover-cover)

Apologies for the late replies, folks. I’ve been Climbing every mountain and fording every stream for the last fortnight… and hardly a hint of the sound of music :laughing:
@Socio Muchas gracias. I must look up that one. As to my sock drawer- It’s often empty, as my whole family raids it whenever they want. :roll_eyes:

@LBro High praise indeed from my transatlantic brother :sunglasses:
You’re right about the rhythm and I had forgotten about applying the Hare fx. Maybe next time.
Indeed I did do this on E guitar. The semi-hollow was just for the playback video :smiley:

@oldhead49 I have both used a pic before as well as tried a very simple lead, but nothing as ‘elaborate’ as this :rofl:
I agree about having come a long way and am quite content trundling across the plateau on my trusty steed, warily eyeing up the Rockies in the far distance :wink:

@SgtColon I noticed you dropping off the radar before I went away but happy to see you resuming normal service :smiley:
Cheers for the all-round thumbs up!

1 Like

I enjoyed it all. Shouldn’t have mentioned your PJs. I would have just thought your “costume” was just another part of your colorful personality. You looked great. Even your new “do”.

Great show. Since our collaboration, I have realized you truly do have a great voice with great tone. And of course your guitar abilities are going strong.

1 Like

Aww… Thanks Pam! :smiling_face:
I’m afraid my guitar ‘abilities’ have a couple of rust flecks from summer holidays, but I’ve enjoyed stealing some ‘guitar time’ over the last couple of days to pick a couple of songs I want to work on, as well as dip my toes back into the forum without slipping back in out of my depth :wink:

Bravo, Brian!
You are giving out masterpieces in Spanish now, I take my hat off! It’s not an easy song to cover, but you did it cool and fun.
Thank you for the translation, it helps me a lot (however, as always) :blush:
Thanks for sharing and keep on rocking,
Leo

In Spanish!!! Very very cool Mr. Larsen!:fire: You have a style completly on your own that is very cool. Loved it…
Keep em comin Brian…

@roger_holland
Thanks a lot Roger :pray: you really touched me!!
I am still very much around. I am and have been crazy buzy with work, and a very very bad internet connection on the last places i have been in the north sea…
i hope i can pick up the pace a bit through out the autumn and start contribute again…
and thanks again Roger… really really nice of you🙏

1 Like

ok Trond, :sunglasses:
Good to read that you are still hanging around here and hopefully you will soon calm down at work,…and they do something about those internet connections in the North Sea,…2 weeks ago spoke to someone who was responsible on a few platforms there … I’ll stir him up :grin:
Greetings,… :wave:

1 Like

@crocodile1 Leo, my Russki cowboy friend; Always good to hear from you! :smiley:
Большое спасибо!
Haha, I think it will be a while before I try my hand at a song in your language :rofl:
Maybe you should do the honours again?

@tRONd For helvete, du lever fortsatt!
Welome back and looking forward to the next depressing offering from the dark North…
Take care

@roger_holland ahhh always blathering nonsense on other folks’ threads…
Zip it! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Brian,
I would love to hear your performance in Russian! It’s a great idea.
And it might help me to understand how the forum members perceive my English vocals :blush:

1 Like

A lot better than Brian’s Russian I suspect. :smiley:

Ey Brian!

Muy buen trabajo, amigo :clap::clap:.

That shouldn’t been easy. But you managed to do it with a really good pronunciation. Mis felicitaciones.

We, who sing in a foreign language know the extra work this has :relaxed:.

Animo y espero verte cantar más en español :wink:

1 Like

Muchas gracias, señor1 :smiley:
My parents worked in Madrid for a couple of years when I was a teenager in boarding school. I picked up ‘un poco español’ visiting on holidays.
You need to be careful what you ask for (even out of politeness), as wishes are sometimes granted :rofl:
Here’s my only other attempt at your mother tongue from a couple of years ago.

2 Likes

Sorry for the time lag / satellite delay, had some peeps getting in the way for a month or so.

Plus I had a deja vu moment on this one, as I thought I’d caught it already but suspect that may have been another Hag wielding kaftan wearer here abouts.

Well a jolly jape that was, thought the lip sync issues were easily ignored and no need to mention, as it just looked like the occasional latency kicking in and no drama. Great song though not heard it before (could have but synapses not joined up) well played and sung. Above all else entertaining fun as always. A true gisunfadar production.

Well done Mrs Mop !

:sunglasses:

ey. that was great too! :clap::clap:. I keep thinking you have a good pronunciation and you could sing more in spanish :grin:

from manu chao i know Welcome To Tijuana… You know the how it continues. don’t you? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hell, yeah! That’s the stuff! :ok_hand::raised_hands::tada::notes::muscle: