Exit song (selected from song list)

When selecting a song from a song list and exiting the song afterwards you always end up at the top of the list. This is very annoying imagine I was walking ie. through the list of “Rock” songs (several hundreds) picking this and that song from the middle of the list and every time you close a song after playing you end up at the top of the list and so have to manually scroll back hundreds of songs to get to the last position in the list. This is annoying and frustrating. Please fix as soon as possible because this way of using the App is more or less “undoable” now.
I’m a software developer too and can imagine that this bugfix is a “long hanging fruit” and should not wait until the next major update.
Thanks in advance!
Cheers.

1 Like

This issue is actually intermittent. I’ve had it frequently, but only about 50% of the time. Definitely needs fixing, but perhaps they’re having trouble reproducing it.

@kirchman @Goffik

Hi both, thanks for bringing this to our attention, we are working on ways to get this fixed as we speak because we understand how frustrating it is to lose your place when searching through the ever-increasing catalogue of songs!

We’ll post in this thread once we have fixed this issue, we’re hoping it won’t take too long to fix :slight_smile:

2 Likes