Experiences on the road

At the camp kitchen tonight while I played some tunes a lady asked to take my picture for her ā€œhappy travel memoriesā€ photo album. Seeing she didnā€™t ask to record me Iā€™m taking it to mean I look better than I sound.

10 Likes

Story of my lifeā€¦ :rofl:

And feel free to post a picture of where you are staying every now and then :sunglasses:
Greetings Rogier

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: Try not to read between the lines Tony. I mean, you canā€™t put a video in a photo album.

1 Like

@roger_holland

Hereā€™s a picture of a giant tingle tree we visited near Walpole WA. Apparently they used to be more widespread, now they are only around Walpole. Oh, and I started a video project in Windy Harbour that Iā€™ll post when itā€™s ready.

10 Likes

Thatā€™s a delightful story :slightly_smiling_face: You could have asked for a picture of her taking a picture of you for your ā€˜happy travel memoriesā€™ photo album :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Beautiful :clap: :heart_eyes:,ā€¦unbelievable what the nattur can produceā€¦and what we humans can destroy,ā€¦I watch nature documentaries every day and Australia comes much on,ā€¦ these trees tooā€¦
And i look foreward to your video :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:
Greetings,ā€¦

1 Like

Omg! I need to look for it, but I believe I have a picture of that exact tree, taken 10y ago! Slightly jealous of your trip! Enjoy it to the fullest! :grin:

1 Like

If they widened that split on the far side by a couple of feet you could have a really cool tourist attraction, driving through in your car :smiley:

1 Like

Thatā€™s hilarious Tony. I am sure you sounded great though.

1 Like

Thanks, West Australia is amazing. Hereā€™s a video filmed with our drone from a bit over a month ago when we were north of Perthā€¦

4 Likes

It truly is! Great shot with the drone! I thought Kalbarri was amazing! How long are you over for?

Weā€™ve been in West Australia since the start of June, not sure how much longer weā€™ll be here, up to another month or thereabouts. Heading to Esperance sometime next week, then up to Kalgoorlie and eventually along the Nullabor.

That is an amazing shot Tony. Look beautiful.

1 Like