Fairly new to guitar, already somehow have two - this could be expensive!

Hmm just a few, 2 electric guitars plus a kit in progress, 3 acoustics at home + 2 at our Caravan (cheapies) a total of 6 ukuleles - a Soprano, Concert, 2x Tenors - 1 low G + 1 high G, a Baritone and a Bass, an Electric Piano, plus a few other odds and ends including 3 amps, lost count of Pedals - reminds me I should do an inventory for insurance purposes :woozy_face:
Be warned, GAS is relentless and it’s no good resisting, it will win in the end :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Darrell so 13 (+1 or + 2 with the kit ??) :wink: Makes me feel better !

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Here’s the calculation for the correct number of guitars you need

The number of guitars you own + that one there, no need to wrap it…

3 Likes

Welcome, Claire.

You are in the right place to learn. Justin is highly regarded as having one of the best online programmes to learn to play and reach a solid intermediate level of proficiency.

And one of his greatest assets is this Community. Ask questions, share progress (maybe you want to start a Learning Log in #community-hub:learning-logs) and you will receive all the encouragement and feedback you need when you begin playing songs that can be shared in #record-yourself-progress-performance:audio-video-of-you-playing.

I see my friends have already introduced you to GAS and the supporting guitar acquisition equation :laughing:

2 Likes

They have, thanks!

Oooh, not sure about sharing stuff yet, might be a way off.

:blush: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Hello Claire,
Welcome and have fun here and with your guitars…but beware, someone had already posted this picture before…and the worst part is…these are only bass guitars…a forewarned counts for 3…I’m already pretty lost

1 Like

Some say its cheaper to buy the factory…

1 Like

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :see_no_evil:
In his case …yes,
whether that also applies to Claire, the future will hopefully show…

1 Like

Blimey!

Considering I’d need a new house to put that amount in, that could be properly pricey! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Great!
Have fun learning and have fun buying more guitars along the way :smiley:

1 Like

Hello Claire and welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

Some nice looking guitar you have there.

1 Like

Hi Claire, You have made a wise choice to use Justin as your teacher.
As far as how many guitars a player needs is always “one more than you have”.
Hey so many wonderful guitar builders and so many beautiful guitars. It is hard to resist such lovely things. My cousin builds guitars in Oklahoma and he made one of mine with another on the way.

Welcome to the community and enjoy the music. Play On!

1 Like

Hi Claire, welcome to the community and the temptations of GAS! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the welcome guys :smiley: