Far from any roads - The handsome family

Great performance, Trond and I love the mood you have captured with your cover.

Also, yes, it’s a great series. 1 and 4 have been the ones I’ve enjoyed the most and I really hope you cover the series 4 theme tune.

1 Like

Thank you Stefan! :pray:

I have not checked out the other seasons yet… but im told 2 and 3 are not as good as the first…
4 seems to be brand new… was curious though so i had to check out the intro song on Spotify… it seems to be Billy Eilish - bury a friend…
And wow!! I liked it a lot after just one listen :+1: so it goes on my Spotify playlist.
(Dont tell anyone by the way… i like Billy Eilish’s music a lot :grin: )

Thanks for the tip Stefan :grin:

1 Like

Thanks for checking out and for all the kind words @DavidP @Socio @SusanW @Eccleshall
Really appreciate it :pray:

Don’t worry, Trond, I’m with you on Billie Eilish. When we fall asleep, where do we go? is a great album. :smiley:

1 Like

Super performance Trond. Don’t know the song, band or tv programme but you poured out a lot of emotion in your vocal and guitar play.
Well done.

1 Like

Thanks Gordon :grin: really appreciate that you checked it out :pray:

Hi Trond, that was highly enjoyable :smiling_face:. Guitar sound and voice fit together perfectly. I love melancholic songs, and you transported the mood very well :smiley::+1::clap:.

Hi Trond - this was great, I never heard this song before but as soon as you playing I thought wow this is definitely worth a listen Nice performance and I loved your vocals moody but nice and clear, great job