Feedback for new Grade 3

Dear JG team,

The new Grade 3 is a leap from the old one.

I had completed old courses 1-4 and was working intermediate 5. I also completed the associated theory components. All great stuff.

Then the new grade started dropping. New Grades 1 & 2 were embellishments from the old and good. The New Grade 3 is often more advance than the intermediate levels 4 and 5.

I’m now working the Newest drops to Grade 3.

I love all you offer and give generously. I just ask you to reconsider what you are loading into Beginner VS Intermediate. I’ve been working the new Grade 3 hard and the path back to where I was at level 5 is not clear.

For your consideration.

Could not agree more John, there are loads of items in the few Grade 3 modules that have been released which I really could have done with between the Old BC and IM courses. Back filed Grades 1 and 2 now doing the same with Grade 3 and discovering loads of useful things I have been ignorant of the last few years ! I would advise anyone who completed the old courses, to go back and review all the additional material from Grade 1 onwards and don’t forget the IM has been revamped as well.
:sunglasses: