Feliz Navidad - X-mas greetings to all of you

Hello David,
thanks a lot for taking the time and watching my video :hugs:.
And considering your comment, you watched it very closely :grinning:. I think, you might be right regarding the length of my finger nails. Normally, I cut them about once a week, so that they are really short. When I recorded the video, the week might have been over and it was time to cut them again :face_with_peeking_eye:. Thanks for pointing that out.

I’m glad you enjoyed my little song :blush:.
All the best to you and your family.
And yes, 2023 will get better :slightly_smiling_face:.

1 Like

Beautifully played, Nicole. Thanks for sharing :clap: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I hope you had a great Christmas and all the best for the New Year :hugs:

1 Like

@nzmetal Thank you, Jeff, for listening to my little song :hugs:.
All the best for 2023 to you and your loved ones too :slightly_smiling_face:.

1 Like

Lovely performance! This is probably one of my favorite Christmas songs, and I was looking to learn it to play this year, but didn’t get around to it! I guess I can still work on it for next year! :slight_smile: From the videos I watched on it, I didn’t have the chords down for the original version, but, Michael Buble’s rendition is in a different key, which had more chords I already know, so, I was going to work on his version. (That may help other beginners who visit this thread in the future.)

Anyway, great stuff!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :santa: :christmas_tree: :partying_face:

1 Like

Hello Todd, thanks for taking the time and watching my video. I’m glad that you like it :smiley:.

The version I’m playing is from an older Christmas songbook. The chords are A D E and E7. If you want to play it next X-mas season, I’m certain, it won’t be a problem for you :blush:.

1 Like

A little late to the Christmas party here Nicole.

That was wonderful. Great vocals and some lovely fingerpicking.

I hope 2023 is a better year for you and your family.

1 Like

Hello Stefan, thanks a lot for your kind words. I’m happy that you like my musical Christmas greetings :hugs:.