Feliz Navidad - X-mas greetings to all of you

2022 wasn’t a very good year for me and my family. But starting my guitar journey some months ago, brought many joyful moments into my life. I’m so glad, I did it :blush:.

This AVOYP is my way to say ‘Thank you’ to this wonderful community. Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a joyful holiday season with your family and friends :christmas_tree::candle::guitar::smiley:.

(I thought, I was looking into the camera while recording. But now, it seems I was looking somewhere else :face_with_peeking_eye: :sweat_smile:.)

24 Likes

What a wonderful festive treat Nicole. Season’s greetings to you and your loved ones too.

:christmas_tree: :santa:

2 Likes

Thank you, Richard :hugs:.

1 Like

That was lovely Nicole. A very merry Christmas to you and yours too.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing that with us. Merry Christmas to you, as well!

1 Like

Hi Nicole,
Very nice, I enjoyed it like a nice Christmas greeting from a good friend! I think your gaze off camera was looking at the tree and the presents! JK - I liked your finger work, then transition to chords strumming. Your vocals were nice and complimentary.

2022 was a tough year for many I know. Lots of medical issues for some. Hopefully 2023 is much better. I hope that is the case for you and yours!

All the best, Merry Christmas and Happy holidays to you and yours!
LB

2 Likes

Very nice and thank you for sharing. Merry Christmas to you

1 Like

Nicole that was lovely, merry Christmas to you and yours truly! :heart:

1 Like

I can’t help myself. I have to be “that guy.” It’s “feliz,” not “felice.”

1 Like

I was kinda feelin the holiday slump. I needed this. Thank you for sharing, Nicole. It’s beautiful! :heart: :christmas_tree: :clap:t4: :guitar: :clap:

1 Like

@sairfingers @adi_mrok @LBro @J.W.C @DonnatheDead @scoobie1 @markr31

Thanks a lot for your kind replies. I’m glad, you liked my little song :hugs:.

Oh, and yes, sorry for typing the song title wrong :see_no_evil:. Thanks @markr31 for pointing that out. I’m really thankful, that you were ‘that guy’ :smiley:. I’ve changed it yet.

All the best for 2023 :blush:!

1 Like

That was beautiful Nicole. Thank you.
A Merry Christmas to you and yours.
:sunglasses:

1 Like

That was lovely and sweet Nicole :heart_eyes::blush:Thank you for sharing and for all the words of support and encouragment that you always have for me and others here. I’m very happy we had the chance to know eachother here in the Community. Happy Holidays to you and your family :blush:

1 Like

That was great. Thank you for sharing and i hope you have a great Christmas and that next year is better for you.

1 Like

Lovely job Nicole. Wishing you a better 2023.

1 Like

That was quite lovely, Nicole. Thanks for sharing and Merry Christmas to you and your family! :christmas_tree: :santa:

1 Like

That was very nice Nicole and merry Christmas to you and your family! 2022 wasn’t a great year for our family either with my sons accident so looking forward to a better 2023!

1 Like

Nicole, this was beautiful. Heart and intimacy. Thank you and merry Christmas to you.

1 Like

@TheMadman_tobyjenner @SILVIA @GordonF @Eddie_09 @twistor59 @BigLuc @Sarahsus2

Thanks so much for all your kind words. I feel a bit overwhelmed (in a positive sense) :smiley:.

I’m so grateful for being part of this wonderful community :hugs:.

5 Likes

What a wonderful recording, Nicole. I thought your playing and singing were just spot on. I especially liked the shift from picking to strumming to mix it up, excellent.

Something I noticed and wondered about, though hard to be sure due to the video composition, was the length of your nails on your fretting hand. Based just on the brief glimpses, it looks like they may extend out just a little beyond the finger tip. If that is the case then from a guitar playing perspective it may be a good diea to cut them back slowly slowly a little futher to allow a more vertical purpedicular to the fretboard finger placement. As you progress you may find that it is helpful to have that option, rather than being slightly angled to make good contact due to the nails.

Of course I could be totally wrong and just deceived by the camera in those brief moments.

Anyhow, that’s a side note to a most enjoyable share.

I wish you and yours a blessed Christmas and may the new year bring better fortunes and be great year for you and your family.

1 Like