Finally, My First Acoustic! NGD

That is very nice, I really like the shape of the Breedlove headstocks.
Congratulations and enjoy!

1 Like

Congrats on your new guitar Rebecca! It sounds like all that research, preparation and then the testing in the shop really paid off. I bet you can’t wait to make music with it! Wishing you a safe journey to Texas! :smiley:
BTW, well spotted with the pin-less bridge @HappyCat! Seems like a very handy invention, making string changing hassle free. I had never heard of it before. Nice!

3 Likes

Nice find! Those Breedloves have a good reputation. Your electrics might start feeling neglected. :cry:

1 Like

Happy NGD Rebecca, lovely shine on that guitar. Enjoy. :+1::guitar::ok_hand:

1 Like

well done Rebecca love it play it and enjoy :partying_face

1 Like

Congratulations, it looks great

1 Like

Yup. Drove through Arkansas today and spending the night in Palestine, Texas, 4 hour drive inside the border. Another 4 hour drive tomorrow and we are at my hubby’s brother’s home.

1500 miles or so. We love a good road trip! :smiley:

Edited typos

4 Likes

Happy NGD Rebecca! :guitar: Congratulations :partying_face: :tada:
She’s beautiful! I love the warm colours :heart_eyes:
Enjoy your road trip and drive safe :sunflower:

2 Likes

Happy NG(2daysback)D Rebecca :partying_face: :sunglasses:
Very good to also play an accoustic, which is sometimes extra nice if you have difficulty with something, just grab the electric one and then it suddenly becomes easier … I wish you a lot of time together and many happy days together …

It is clear who does the holiday location planning :roll_eyes: :grin:

Greetings

2 Likes

Hey, the hubby got a new Ibanez Talman TMB 100 electric bass and a Fender Rumble 25 amp, too. Much nicer than that cheap bundle he got from Amazon 18 months ago. He already showed it off to his brother.

After tea and coffee we shall practice while gazing at the Texas countryside. :grinning:

5 Likes

:joy: :rofl: :joy:

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

You made me smile so much :smiley:

Greetings

1 Like

Hi Rebecca, congratulations on your new guitar and Hubbies Bass, both nice instruments. Breedlove make some outstanding instruments and for some reason are very underestimated, every time I’ve picked one up it’s always made me wish I could justify buying it. They are really nice and made to be environmentally conscious, which to me is important. The Talman is a very nice Bass and would have been what I would have got if I hadn’t have got such a good deal on my Cort. All you have to do now is to enjoy and get the best out of them!

1 Like

Happy NGD Rebecca. Enjoy. :smiley:

1 Like

Sounds like a rootin’ tootin’ good time!!! Have fun playing together… if others in your husband’s family join in the musical fun, you can have a real hootenanny!!!

Tod

1 Like

How cool :sunglasses:
So do I. We used to drive from Beirut to Dublin for summer holidays. Nine of us in the car and car and caravan for two weeks. Here’s a half-century-old home movie clip

2 Likes

Happy NGD Rebecca. That is a sweet looking guitar. I love the colour.

I can’t wait to hear it and t find out what you did with the rest of your money.

1 Like