Finding Lesson Code (BC-XXX)

Hi i have bought the Justinguitar beginner songbook and want to know how do i find a relevent lesson to a Code (BC-XXX) :disguised_face:

1 Like

That is the old Classic Beginner Course. BC 1XX is stage 1 lessons BC 2Xx are stage 3 etc. Unfortunately when they transfered tge Classic BC over they didn’t keep the BC XXX name to the lessons. You’ll have to watch the vudeos, the BC XXX is at the beginning of each video.

2 Likes

Hello :slightly_smiling_face:

You can find the classic lessons on YouTube.
Just search for JustinGuitar BC XXX. They are great, too, and lots of fun to watch :smiley:

1 Like

Jason, good vibes to you for buying the songbook and supporting the site.
everything in the book is all good, still relevant and will be a great reference book for some time to come.
The only out of date aspect is the mention of the naming structure of the old / classic beginner course.
All of that course is still available on the main website here: https://www.justinguitar.com/classes/beginner-guitar-course-classic
All lessons have community discussion topics here: Beginner Course [CLASSIC] - JustinGuitar Community

We simply try to steer people away from that as the new course is overall improved in structure, content, audio-video quality etc. and ties in with all current courses on the main website.
Cheers
Richard

2 Likes

Sorry @Richard_close2u :blush:

of course I don’t want to steer anybody away from the new course that really has improved a lot, and I mainly follow this one, too.

But in addition to this, I’m also working with the classic course book and the related videos, and I’m a fan of them.
They definitely have their highlights! For example I woudn’t have liked to have missed BC-163 about the “barre chord machine” that included an important warning of the notorious sock monster that loves to steal capos. I do have one in my neighbourhood, too :wink:

Cheers
Gunhild :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thx for the help :smiley: