First debut playing live - TonyHS

This was my first attempt at playing live. I have been working up to this since January, when my friend, who plays the lead guitar, lent me a guitar and asked me to learn three chords to join him playing at a rock and roll rally we were running.

16 Likes

Congrats on mastering this, Tony! :clap:

You did so well and I feel the joy and fun you had while doing this. I had much fun while watching you and your buddy entertaining the folks there. Awesome! Hope this won’t be the last live gig for you. :grinning: :clap:

1 Like

That was such a great debut Tony! :star_struck:Congratulations first of all :clap::clap::clap: I could feel all the good vibes going on there and loved to see when the ladies got up from their chairs to dance! I"m sure you are very proud of this…well you should! :blush:

1 Like

Thanks @Lisa_S it was fun and yes there will be more, he has asked me to do similar next month and August. Looking forward to it.

2 Likes

Thanks @SILVIA , yes I really did enjoy it and felt more amazed than anything that I was able to pull it off :wink:

1 Like

Well done and received debut, folks were definitely enjoying it! :tada:

1 Like

Thank you @RadekSiechowicz

Brilliant, great debut. Looks like you had a lot of fun to so I guess there will be more shows to come :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you @skinnyt , yes I suspect there will be more to come :wink:

Good on you Tony, looked like a lot of fun.

1 Like

Thanks @jkahn , it was great fun.

1 Like

Well done Tony and what a baptism of fire it was. Throwing in another song you wasn’t ready for friends huh. :smiley:

Great to see people up and dancing too.

1 Like

@SgtColon thanks. Yes the throwing in of another song is not unique, during one of our practice sessions he did the same to see how I would cope. Obviously I did OK otherwise he wouldn’t have done it on the day. He knows what I am capable of on the guitar so he knows what he can get away with :wink:

1 Like

Hi Tony, very late catching up on this but so glad I did as great to see/hear the outcome of your initial guitar challenge! I recall reading your original post in January and really enjoying the story so to see it all come to fruition was an absolute treat! You looked right at home up there on the stage and to be thrown that curveball at the last minute yet still jam it out with your friend, is awesome! Well done mate, love your work!! :metal: :sunglasses:

1 Like

@nzmetal thanks, most appreciated.

1 Like

Catching up on things a little and this is awesome to see, well done Tony! I remember your first posts about this challenge and look at you, not only rose to it but absolutely nailed it! Hope you enjoyed it (it looked like you did!)
You’re a live musician, be proud! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Notter , Thanks Mark, I did enjoy it. Going to do the same in a month’s time. Really looking forward to it

1 Like

Way to go!!!

1 Like