First official documentary Jimi Hendrix is in production

Iā€™m curious about what hasnā€™t been said yet, Iā€™m looking forward to it with healthy expectations, hopefully it will be released for the 2nd group of Blim people. and I think thatā€™s the time when Iā€™m ready for it too :sunglasses:

Greetings

2 Likes

There was a movie about Jimi Hendrix about 10 years ago and my wife and I were really excited to see it because It had the guy from Outkast in it. Well it didnt even have any of Hendrixā€™s music in it. They could not secure the rights.

Yeah I get it, ā€œbefore he was famousā€ thats a movie script change to Plan B, I guess. well ok. IMO, this should be a big step up with his actual songs. Fingers crossed.:rofl:

1 Like

Hi Jason

:grimacing:

Surely that will be the case??..well ā€¦yes ,of course :grin:

Actually I was more surprised by the fact that there was never a official documentary made about him and what I know about his character/mind and always having his guitar with him only comes from 1 or 2 ladies who were close to him during his appearance (which says a lot, but still)ā€¦

Well, weā€™ll see, or as one of the ladies on this forum will say at the moment, ā€œIā€™m happily expectingā€ :laughing:

Greetings

1 Like