First recordings Upload

Three lovely pieces CJ, thanks for sharing…but the third, Siciliana, is not by Bach but by F. Carulli, an italian classical guitarist and composer from the 18th century…and it’s such a sweet little piece! It’s in my Classical Guitar Method Book as well and I can’t wait to turn the pages until I’ll get to it! The pieces sound good, Freight Train sound smoother to my ear than the other two…with practice and time, as your skills develop they’ll fall into place :blush: A video on the 2 hands is usually more useful to get feedback and precious advices from the Community members.

:raising_hand_woman::raising_hand_woman::raising_hand_woman: so relatable, but Justin is an angel and made an SOS Course for those like me who over indulged on fingerpicking :innocent::sweat_smile::pray:

Thank you Nicole @NicoleKKB for @me! But it’s not Bach…it’s Carulli :it:

1 Like

@ Silvia

Oops … :face_with_peeking_eye:

2 Likes

Well done Silvia, you win first prize … :rofl: … you get to listen to it twice … :sunglasses:
(My bad, thanks for the correction … it says Carulli on my score too … :upside_down_face: )

Many thanks for taking the time to give me some feedback. Yeah, my next post will have a video. :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed: :smiley_cat:

Well…the prize might not be well deserved…I did a more accurate research…your piece should be Siciliana by M. CARCASSI, italian from the same historical period, but there’s a Siciliana by Carulli as well which is a different piece and it’s more like a ballad…and it seems like there’s a third Siciliana by Bach :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:
My pleasure to give it a relisten :blush:
@NicoleKKB Carcassi, not Carulli :exploding_head::joy::sweat_smile:

2 Likes