Fitzcarraldo (cover)

Brian I always seem not to know the songs you post :see_no_evil: Thatā€™s a very enjoyable listening though, great everything, love the violin towards the end! Bravissimi! :blush:

1 Like

LBro just posted a collaboration between @LBro, @DavidP & little olā€™ me; with some input from @RomanS. Iā€™m still plugging along; working on things; just slow at getting them ready and out there. I still check in and comment at least a few times a week.

1 Like

Haha, great minds, Pam.
I just had a listen.
Cool beanz! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Another superb production my friendā€¦ youā€™re on a rollā€¦ the creativity, playing, vocals, productionā€¦ top notch :ok_hand: well done

1 Like

Eye there matey. This series has upped your game considerably there Brian. I like the family affair approach mate! BTW, what ever shall you do as an encore? But yet another I would think.

So keep them coming and maybe you need to consider an Irish number to go along with this full course offering?

All the best,
LB

1 Like

Thank you, Brother :smiley:

Something with a ā€˜faster computerā€™ as well as an extra 200 Reaper tracks :rofl:

Errā€¦ this IS and Irish number :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Iā€™ve covered Christy Moore, U2, written my ownā€¦
What kind of Paddy-whackery are you looking for? :laughing:

@SILVIA Oops, your comment slipped through the net :roll_eyes:
Molto grazie! :smiley:
One of my missions is to promote great, but under-appreciated music (with a blunt axe :laughing:)

@Socio Thank you, my friend. Time to start learning a bit more now, methinks :smiley:

Something by which you get to stomping the feet and doing a hoe-down!
LOL
LB

1 Like

:rofl: :ireland: :four_leaf_clover:
Iā€™ll nip up to the attic and root out my shillelagh soā€¦

Well done to everyone who plays in the Larsenā€™s of Liverpool tribute band. That was a really awesome cover.

Gordon has said it best Brian. A fantastic collab.