Flowers On The Wall

Nice job Mike and such a good song, pulp fiction was my reference for this too and agree with James @Socio , way better than Bruce Willis’ attempt, tho he did have a kangaroo for his gold watch :joy:

Nice kick up in video and production :+1:

1 Like

Funny, this really was just a fun afterthought as I sat here with the guitar. I tried the song before at about 5-6 months into this journey (at about 11 now). I found the pdf printout on the desk and thought I’d tackle it again. Didn’t really practice it, just gave a few quick takes and made the video. I am so glad it has been so well received. Was (again) much fun to do.

BTW - Big car guy here, having owned so many.

Bruce was driving a 1980 Honda Civic in the movie. I owned at least a dozen cars between the ages of 16 and 21. Never sold a one. All went away on the back of a tow truck. Times were much different back then.

Thanks all for kind words. Tickles the beginners ears for sure.

1 Like

Mike that was great, clearly recognizable song and you did it justice! Sound was bang on and I am sure one day you will sort out your camera view too :slight_smile: all the best!

Hi Mike,…
Nice,…and your strumming is getting better and better,…and i like that you doing the video :sunglasses: :clap:…keep it up,…
Greetings,Rogier

Can’t say I know the song but you made a good job playing and cracking the singing at the same time, well done.

Great stuff Mike. Brought me back with that one! Keep it up Mike as the improvement in your playing and performance is really noticeable.

@Eddie_09 @adi_mrok @skinnyt , thanks so much for the kind words, Much appreciated. So many good songs out there to chose from.

Mike, that was great. You did an excellent cover of it.

I love this song, first brought to my attention when watching Pulp fiction.