For those anticipating Xmas Gas

So we all know the Devil went down to Georgia but I suspect he also invented GAS, So what happens when you drop a Satanic Santa into a guitar shop at this time of year ?

It all started off soooo well :rofl:

Just be careful what you wish for.
Have a good one folks.

:sunglasses:

13 Likes

He looks like your kind of guy Toby!

1 Like

Me on Christmas morning :rofl:

6 Likes

Morning, :flushed:
ooo I didn’t want to post the video trailer but when you post such nightmare photos…this is what I thought of when you saw your first pictures…

SANTA`S SLAY (parental supervision required)

Ho Ho Ho :christmas_tree:

4 Likes

Merry Xmas Toby, great stuff. I’m in a place where I’m actually quite happy with the guitars I’ve now got, used to be I couldn’t drive past a guitar shop without stopping and now I seem to be able to. Weird feeling for sure.

1 Like

I got what I asked for, not GAS related cos I kept well clear of G¥1£@r shops :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Love the artwork.

R

1 Like

I’ve got Christmas G.A.S. but I don’t know what I want yet. I thought it was going to be a Sire M2 bass, there was a demo on Reverb for $500 but it got snapped up, that’s okay though, I think I wanted the white one anyway.
So then I think I might buy a pair of Spark Cabs and build a stereo modeler rig, but I can’t decide on which modeler I should get.
Or, I could always go with a new guitar, I would really like an EART Thinline with some wide range humbuckers. . . hmmm, not in stock at the moment.

I don’t think I’ve ever had so much trouble trying to spend money!

2 Likes