Foundations: Suggested Practice

Here’s a summary of your suggested practice routine for the Strumming Foundations module!

1 Like

so i loaded these to my practice assistant and just tried to do them, but they are all empty :thinking:. i click on play and nothing happens, no video, just a countdown timer.

anyone?

Hi Raymond,
I’m not absolutely sure what you are missing or what you want to achieve. Are you looking for a link to the actual tutorial video? These are never linked in the practice assistant.
Or are you expecting a video assistant for the respective practice to play-along, like in the following screenshot? They are obviously not always existant.

In case you are unclear what to be expected from a practice assistant and what it does, here is a link to Justin’s explanation: https://www.justinguitar.com/guitar-lessons/using-my-practice-assistant-b1-117

Hope this helps.

All the best,
Franz

Hi Ray.
Some items when loaded to My Practice Assistant do indeed have short play along or helpful videos. Others have timers and / or metronomes. All have the option to add notes for yourself etc.

These particular items do not (yet) have video content. They have timers / metronome tools where appropriate and are a means of helping keep your practice through the SOS course organised, focussed and timed.

I hope that helps.
Cheers
Richard