FREE DOWNLOAD: 12 Days of Christmas Songs Booklet

Download your FREE booklet and enjoy a complimentary Christmas playlist on my app. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Awww man, Justin this is AMAZING!!! Thank you so much! Might be tight on budget currently but I shall send small gift in form of donation.

God bless you and your family :slight_smile: Have great Christmas!

P.S. Off to learn some songs from Christmas Songbook :wink:

2 Likes

Curious about the name of the “Rock G” chord shown in the Christmas Songbook. I’ve heard it called “Rock G” AND “County G”, and “Full G.” (So, I call it Full G.)

I’ve always thought the four-finger G is referred to as the “rock G,” and the three-finger form as the “country G.”

Thanks for the christmas booklet. I’m already practicing Silent Night, at least one christmas song I should be able to play and sing till 24th. Hopefully my family will give me support with singing :hugs:
Thanks for that, really appreciated!

Hello @CLW1 and welcome to the community.

Different G chords:

@larynejg @Richard_close2u - in the Learn More section there are two links that point to the 2022 version of the booklet. The Resources tab has the 2023 version with updated content, so I believe that should be the correct one.

Thanks Jeff.

It is on a fix to-do list.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Greetings from Canada. Thank you Justin & Co for this wonderful Christmas Songs book, I always preferred singing the traditional songs like these the best. I also find the Song Facts enhances the meaning of the song. Scanning through, the only difference that I see between the 2022 and 2023 version is the song “Jingle Bells”, the 2022 version has it as one page, the 2023 has two pages. I’m really looking forward to learning these songs, then to play and sing them for my family on Christmas Day, especially with my 3 yr old granddaughter. Thank you very much. I wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas.

There are more differences. Some chords have been corrected and the 2023 version has things like intro sections too.

I don’t know which one is the newer one, but I definitely prefer the O Come All Ye Faithful at the bottom of the “learn more” section.

Nevermind. It looks like they are identical now and it’s not the one I downloaded a few weeks ago, which was much better.