Friendly & Helpful Award - to honour the all-round good guy adi_mrok

Congratulations adi, well deserved for your supportive and helpful nature. Enjoy your lesson.

3 Likes

Congratulations! You’re an inspiration in your many contributions and your performances - really well done, I hope you have a great session with Justin.

3 Likes

It HAD to be you, when we came to the conclusion you weren’t awarded yet, we couldn’t believe it :smiley:
It was LONG overdue :smiley:
cheers mate!

4 Likes

Congratulations :clinking_glasses::partying_face:!!
Wish you a great 1to1 lesson :smiley:.

3 Likes

Congrats!

3 Likes

Big congrats to you Adrian, a bit shocking to realize you haven’t already had a lesson with Justin!! Enjoy this one, I’m sure you will :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Congratulations! Clearly, you’re a top bloke around here!

3 Likes

congratulations Adri! i just read the newsletter and came to the community to congratulate you :blush:.

you’ve been very supportive and encouraging to me. visiting and commenting all my avoyps. so i’m glad you’ve been recognized for all the job you do.

As we say in Spain: Eres un fenĂłmeno!

3 Likes

Congratulations! :partying_face:

3 Likes

Congratulations. Enjoy your lesson.

2 Likes

Congratulations. Well earned I would say.

3 Likes

Nice, and well deserved. You’re a top notch dude and player. I had a feeling that you would get an award at some point since you’ve been in the community banner mosaic for a while now:
Screen Shot 2022-08-13 at 10.06.46 PM

4 Likes

Congratulations Adrian, thank you for putting so much effort and time into this community. Priceless!

2 Likes

Congratulations Adi!!! So well deserved. Others have aleady said everything that need to be mentioned, so just enjoy!

3 Likes

Congratulations Adrian, a most fitting award for a fine fellow.

3 Likes

Well done Adrian, you are clearly a very popular and deserving winner.

3 Likes

Congratulations Adrian!

3 Likes

Congratulations Adrian. I have only been a member of the community for a week but your comments thus far on anything I have posted have been really encouraging and positive. Just started checking out some of your posts and videos and love how you play and perform.

3 Likes

Hi Adrian, congratulations! Well deserved.

2 Likes

Heck yes, congratulations Adrian, always there, always helpful. Cheers.

2 Likes