Friendly & Helpful Award - to honour the all-round good guy adi_mrok

Congratulations Adrian (@adi_mrok) on your Community Award. This is in recognition of the many positive contributions you have made to our community. You have progressed massively as a musician yourself and happily and willingly shared your progress through AVOYP video shares and, of course, performing at the Open Mic events. You are such an active member too, paying-it-forward and helping others coming along the same guitar learning steps that you took. And, of course, your contribution in hosting and video editing the Open Mic events is above and beyond.
Well done and well deserved.
:clap:

26 Likes

Congratulations @adi_mrok and well deserved.

Cheers,

Keith

2 Likes

Congratulations, that’s really awesome! Three cheers and the rest!!!

3 Likes

Well deserved young man :wink:
Congrats :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I really appreciate all you’ve given, both to me and the Community, Adriaan. Keep on rocking!!

3 Likes

Congratulations :wave::wave::wave::wave:

3 Likes

Whoa!
I can’t believe you haven’t had one of these yet :roll_eyes:
You have deserved one long ago. Well, that’s what you get for being diligent, thoughtful, supportive and non-confrontational :rofl:
Squeaky wheels get oiled, man!
You’re a top bloke and I’m always amazed at how understated your fab AVOYPs are. I’d be (am? :thinking:) intolerable.
Enjoy you session and congratulations :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Congratulations @adi_mrok. Well deserved mate. Enjoy your one to one with the boss. Look forward to reading all about it.

3 Likes

Congratulations Adrian,
I can really hope that this is your 2nd time … because otherwise “they” did make a mistake the last time … I have seen you so often again or the same thing again with so many patience that for that reason alone I wholeheartedly grant you this… :partying_face: :clap: :partying_face: :sunglasses: :bouquet:…
Greetings Rogier

4 Likes

The man, the legend, Adrian @adi_mrok!

A true legend of the community.

Casually playing and singing a perfect performance or more recently shredding like a shred god.

Always friendly, always helpful.

So deserved.

4 Likes

Well deserved @adi_mrok. Enjoy your lesson with Justin.

3 Likes

Well deserved Adi :+1:

2 Likes

Took me a while to reply but at the moment I am going through a perfect storm (shame that without any rain though here in the Oxfordshire!) and my time both with a guitar and on the Community has been limited!

At work we had our main 11kV feeder to the campus going down on Monday so there had been many preparations to get it fixed and replaced short term. At home I have my bathroom redone so at the moment it is a pain but hopefully next week all will be done and dusted and left in the past. Temperatures are soaring here above 30 deg and since my bedroom is south facing I barely get any cool air during the night so nights have been rough!

But enough of moaning, thank you for the award! I am really happy to have a lesson with Justin, although I need some time to first figure out what do I want to talk about during my lesson and second find some actual time and sort out the mess I am living in! :rofl:

Most of all I wanted to say thank you to the Team - you guys are really all decent people who are super helpful and without whom I wouldn’t probably be able to learn so much I learnt so far! Richard - for your amazing knowledge which you share with others, Lieven - for supporting people around with really in depth posts and for sharing your story with us all, David - for being an example to other Community members and for unlimited amount of support to everyone here! I wish I had patience like you to answer to pretty much all the posts :grinning:

Thanks to guitar I feel much more happier and full having some great hobby to fill my spare time with as oppose to watching TV all the time or doing some silly stuff. I remember around 4 years ago when both me and my wife were climbing up our evolution ladder, as I call it after moving to the UK, I was thinking that I would love to get some hobby and sometimes I was just bored. Shame I haven’t picked up guitar back then but at least this followed on 2 years later and I am happy :slight_smile:

Enough of it now, this post has gotten out of hand! Thank you to all for congratulations, I won’t be going to thank you all individually but I will definitely hit the love icon to all replies in this thread! Cheers folks!

14 Likes

Awesome to read this in the newsletter Adrian. Well deserved chap and have an amazing session with Justin!
:+1:

2 Likes

Congratulations :clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

Congratulations @adi_mrok you’ve come a long way.

3 Likes

Congratulations! Well deserved. Always a pleasure to see your contributions to the community. We do appreciate you and your music. Thanks!

3 Likes

Well done buddy, couldn’t have happened to anyone better, you’ve been an inspiration to so many people both for your achievements and your hard work in the community involvement in the Open mic nights.
You’re just a diamond geezer!

3 Likes

Huge congratulations Adi and very well deserved!

3 Likes

Congratulations😊 I’ve noticed your improvement on both singing and playing Guitar. Very inspirational.

3 Likes