Friends + The Rain Song - Led Zeppelin

Hi Rob,
Congratulations on your first video :partying_face: :clap: :sunglasses: :bouquet:,…(that was about time :wink:)…and what a …sounded very energetic…
I think there is still some gain to be made with how you hold your pick, although I found that a bit difficult to watch… but the next video can’t be long in coming if you already have this play for a day :sunglasses:
Greetings and thanks for sharing ,Rogier

1 Like

You have no idea…
The opticians just told me my eyes are so bad, I can’t drive till I get my new coke-bottle-bottom lenses and they’re referring me for cataract surgery :rofl:

1 Like

Thanks Rogier I’m sure your right, using a light / yellow pick for these which isn’t my normal and still struggling with quite how tight to hold it etc

1 Like

Congratulations on your first AVOYP postings Rob.

They were a fantastic couple of tunes that were really well played and I love the sound of that guitar.

1 Like

Thanks Stefan! It’s a beauty!

Hi Rob,
I gave both a spin and for me, The Rain Song was best. Probably because I know it more. Both were of excellent play. Guitar tone sounds great. It is very hard to tell, but is the action up a bit on the string height? Maybe not and maybe an illusion? At any rate, all good stuff and thanks for sharing!

LB

1 Like

Thanks!

Uh action is ok, not the lowest but very good to play…

That looked like a lot of fun! Super good for just picking up the songs. The guitar sound great and must be fun to pick up. Enjoy and thanks!

1 Like

Thanks! Kid of on a consolidating phase I think, still plucking away at blues fingerstyle stuff but not pushing on with lessons at the moment.

Its nice to be able to relatively quickly pick up a new song if theres nothing too out there about the chords etc